Shadow Swords (again)

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Shadow Swords (again)

Postby Kcrazy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Alright, I duunno if this has been posted before but all Shadow Swords absord auras right. Kalmar more or less says this when Trazium kills him, he says something along the lines of "now you'll see your mother kill because I witnessed the murder, and now wer're about to become one". After he says that he disappears like a common monster and then Trazium begins to hear voices.

So is this just like Rhue or is it different because the victim was Kalmar, who is far from the common aura, and if yes, where to they absrbed auras go?
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Re: Shadow Swords (again)

Postby Sling » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:31 am

That made no sense.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Kcrazy » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:57 pm

What exactly didn't you get? Trazium kills Kalmar with a Shadow Sword, as Kalmar is dying he says "you we'll see the murder as i saw it, as i witnessed her end with my own eyes. For we are about to be bound together" Now, thats not exactly what he says but the general idea is there. After he finishes the quote he dies and disappears just like the average monster.

So, the whole reason I brought this up, is because Traziums seeing his fathers memories is very similar to what happen once Rhue absrobed Slade and Jed's auras. I know I've seen around this message board, that people think all the Shadow Sword absorb auras but I've never really recall anyone using this example to prove it.

So if we accept that all Shadow Sword absorb auras, where do ones absorbed by the other two go afterwards, do they each have their own dream Estrana or what?
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:33 pm

Its stated multiple times in the series that shadow swords absorb auras. Specifically Jopaga in EP4 and the red haired woman in EP6 come to mind. And for your second question about where the auras go, I'd say yes, but theres no way of knowing.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:26 am

I think what happens when Kalmar shows Traziun how his mother was murdered, occured in similar way Rhue ended up being in Dream Estrana. As in, Kalmar did to Traziun as Gaius did to Rhue. He warped him into a 'dream world'. And then when Kalmar showed him his mother being murdered, it broke him from it, just like Rhue reaching the top of the Phantom's Blade broke him out of his dream world.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion