Wow. What a...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Wow. What a...

Postby Shindy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Ending.

No really, it took me like 10 minutes to beat three of the lessers, all of their moves were super hard hitting.

Not sure if this goes to help forum... I get the two other endings, but I totally don't get what the reaches ending was about.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Re: Wow. What a...

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:48 pm

...What?
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:31 pm

The third ending of EP6 that's the hardest to get. Someone explain to me what the heck...
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Sling » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:30 am

In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Shindy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:48 pm

I've WATCHED the ending... rhue walks through Lexus, Cetsa, Lyrra who seem to get killed (an anology?) then talks to four guys... OK. but at the VERY end, where you see a patch of blood on the ground at the Landorin Stretch... does that mean anything?
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Shindy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:48 pm

I've WATCHED the ending... rhue walks through Lexus, Cetsa, Lyrra who seem to get killed (an anology?) then talks to four guys... OK. but at the VERY end, where you see a patch of blood on the ground at the Landorin Stretch... does that mean anything?
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Wellsy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Oops, double post. Not sure what the patch of blood means myself, could mean that Rhue was killed. I think I'm a little confused as to why you're just now finishing Episode 6 and seeing the various endings when the game's been out for a couple years now. You do know there are two other possible endings, right?
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:55 am

I've finished the game years ago, Lexus ending after that, just discovered the reaches ending...

Hey, Jabbo didn't finish his guide...
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Well, the reaches ending is certainly the strangest of the endings. Unless someone has a different explanation, the bloodstain shows that Rhue died in that ending, though its not clear exactly what happened in the real world to do that. The rest of the ending pretty much exemplifies some of the themes of the game. First with the PS killing off each of the girls as they try to distract Rhue from his mission. The second being Rhue's conversations with Slade, Gaius, and Traziun, who all had to push loved ones out of their life(though I still don't get who Traziun was talking about), and the third being Rhue's conversation with the PS about whether or not people can change. Thats how I see it at least.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Shindy wrote:I've finished the game years ago, Lexus ending after that, just discovered the reaches ending...

Hey, Jabbo didn't finish his guide...

Ah, gotcha. I agree with Sage, the Reaches ending is definitely the oddest and most symbolic of the three, the most "artistic," which is what I kind of like about it.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby RuexLexus » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:38 pm

Sorry about the necropost, but for some reason, I didnt particularly care for either ending. te first one was openended, the last one was just to sad to me. I'm hoping the 3 and final one is a little better. Again, sorry about the necropost,it will be the last time I do it.^^
RuexLexus
Wanderer

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion