Who is the strongest?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Who do you think would win in a fight to the death?

Traziun
61%
Slade
6%
Strata
6%
Gauis
28%

Total votes : 18

Who is the strongest?

Postby Angel_OA » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Okay, so who is the ultimate baddass of the Way? I didn't count Rhue because that's slightly unfair.
I'd love to see a brawl between these guys.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Re: Who is the strongest?

Postby War » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Both Slade and Strata are easily beatable compared to Gauis and Traziun, so both of them are out.

Now for Gauis and Traziun. Traziun is a total badass, but most of his super power came from Nightreaper in E5. It is unknown if Gauis has a shadow sword or not, but it could be very likely. Also you have to remember Gauis is the prefect blade compare to Traziun who was imperfect. Overall I believe Gauis would win, but I am still voting for Traziun because of how badass he is.
Last edited by War on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Gaius' power, though undoubtedly great, is really only hinted at in the game, so we have no direct evidence. Traziun fucked up tons of Lyn in the notorious Blood Lyn Brawl, and basically hands it to anyone he chooses in the game. Also, he is able to defeat/assassinate his father, one of the Blana Sera, no small feat. So, I vote for Traziun. (Slade and Strata don't really even register for me, either.)
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Amgard » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:48 am

Traziun's idea of winning is somewhat self-mutilating. Gaius would probably win with the power of love, also that whole thing where's he's always in the right.

Traziun sort of blew his moment of awesome on the whole Blood Lyn fight. Gaius still has the possibility of God-like powers on his side. My money is on Gaius.
Amgard
S2 Hilyn

Postby War » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 am

I wouldn't say Gaius has the power of "love".
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:07 am

Yeah. That sounds really wimpy.

I thought it was agreed that Gaius had the last remaining Illuminati? If that is indeed the case, then I think that pretty much makes him the 'strongest', especially considering Traziun had a shadow sword.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby tulleh » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:28 pm

TRAZIUN's dead. So Gaius wins by default :(
tulleh
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:52 pm

I went with Traziun, for the reasons mentioned above.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby War » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Sling wrote:Yeah. That sounds really wimpy.

I thought it was agreed that Gaius had the last remaining Illuminati? If that is indeed the case, then I think that pretty much makes him the 'strongest', especially considering Traziun had a shadow sword.

This is a bit of a misunderstanding. It is unknown if a Illuminati could beat a shadow sword out right. You have to remember the shadow swords where the Illuminati, but had fallen during the attack on the demon lords and became corrupted. This is not to say that there is some special power the last Illumianti would have over the others.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 am

Yeah, but since the Harbinger dude was actually Gaius and Gaius has an Illuminati and Rhue couldn't hit him with his Shadow Sword, it pretty much means Gaius could pretty much beat anybody who wields a Shadow Sword.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Angel_OA » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:07 am

Well for all we know Gaius couldn't attack Rhue either. Maybe the two blades can't touch, like opposite poles of a magnet.
The Illuminati are described as being the ultimate opposite to Shadow Swords after all.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby War » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 pm

The reason Rhue couldn't attack Gaius was because Gaius had down nothing wrong in the world. Remember at the end of E6 when Traziun stabs himself with the shadow sword and both he and the shadow sword die, it was because Traziun had done nothing wrong as well and the shadow sword freaked out. A shadow sword is a powerful tool of justice, all those who where killed had done something wrong, it was not a killing machine.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby tulleh » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:16 am

Wouldn't Traziun killing his dad in error be doing something wrong?

And opposite poles of a magnet attract :P
tulleh
Plyn

Postby Sling » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:41 am

The shadow sword shattered becuase Traziun killing himself was a noble/righteous deed. He had killed the wrong person so rather than go kill the right person, who I assume was Rhue, he killed himself and that somehow made everything okay? Bah, I can't think right now, I'm hungry.

Also, Rhue couldn't hit Gaius for becuase of the reason War mentioned. Which I thought was common knowledge.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby War » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Sling wrote:The shadow sword shattered becuase Traziun killing himself was a noble/righteous deed. He had killed the wrong person so rather than go kill the right person, who I assume was Rhue, he killed himself and that somehow made everything okay? Bah, I can't think right now, I'm hungry.

Also, Rhue couldn't hit Gaius for becuase of the reason War mentioned. Which I thought was common knowledge.

Well I don't know if killing himself was the good deed, more along the line of saving Rhue from the PS inside Rhue and stopping the corrupted killing.
Last edited by War on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion