The youngest sister.

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The youngest sister.

Postby Requiem » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:39 am

Was labeling Serena as Scatha (Chasta) and Slade's little sister ever nailed down as fact? I've just finished running through all the episodes again, and it seems pretty obvious, now.

Especially given the way some of Slade's dialogue has been altered. And the fact that Scatha tells Cetsa that she knew the real Serena. And that one hidden comment, something about how both sisters have blonde hair (further assuming that The Girl is also Serena).

Does anyone have any further evidence for or against all this? Sorry if this has, in fact, already been a debate laid to rest.
Momento mori.
Requiem
Plyn

Re: The youngest sister.

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Its kinda funny really, when EP6 first game out most people (including me) were dead set against Serena being the little sister. The only thing connecting the two were Scatha's claim she knew Serena, which many people had decided was a lie to make Cetsa confess to Rhue since it was never expanded on. But once we found that clue in the coding it became much more serious a theory, and when the latest version came out with the dialogue changes it was enough proof to take as fact. So as far as I know no one is still thinks Serena isn't the little sister.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion