Reaches Ending.

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Reaches Ending.

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:52 am

True, that's what I was thinking when I said it could still work. The main problem I have with it is just the randomness of it. Can you actually see Traziun liking Sorya? I meen, she has a personality similar to Cetsa and Traziun thought Cetsa was a terrible person. Who knows though, maybe she wasn't so bad in the past.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:True, that's what I was thinking when I said it could still work. The main problem I have with it is just the randomness of it. Can you actually see Traziun liking Sorya? I meen, she has a personality similar to Cetsa and Traziun thought Cetsa was a terrible person. Who knows though, maybe she wasn't so bad in the past.

Yeah, thats really the onl flaw I see with the theory. But I mean your probably right about being different in the past, rejects can chnage the way someone carries themselves.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Debacle » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:11 pm

I think you're mixing up Cetsa with Sorya for the river scene. But i guess you find out Sorya was a blood lyn if you take her out on the date.

Yeah, what a stupid mistake. I actually never took her to the date. Guess I haven't played enough.

It's hard for me to think in Sorya as blood-lyn. And Traziun and she would be to much of "everyone knows everyone" coincidental story-telling.

Anyway, diverging from the topic a bit. What about Traziun and the cassino's owner. The game hinted at some kind of more close relationship, but stopped there. her name was something like Veronica, I think.
Debacle
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Her name's Verdanna. Her connection to Traziun is just another thing to add to the already hundreds of things only hinted at in the story.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Yeah, I wish there was a way to fine facts and not just a bunch of alluisions but nothing can be done.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion