Reaches Ending.

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Reaches Ending.

Postby DDunit » Sun May 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Having seen that ending twice, and had read a few posts and such, I've developped a small theorie about the Reaches ending patch of blood at the end.

I though that it was because Rhue died or something, but I think it was more likely the fact a subliminal way of telling to player that "Rhue" -or whatever is his real name- had killed Serena.
DDunit
Wanderer

Re: Reaches Ending.

Postby Angel_OA » Tue May 05, 2009 6:05 am

Depressing isn't it?
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby DDunit » Fri May 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Pretty much, I think it's trying to imply that you chose the wrong ending and that it shows the most depressing way a life could end.
DDunit
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat May 09, 2009 1:24 pm

I still have no idea who Traziun is talking about it that scene, it bugs me.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby minisamus » Sun May 10, 2009 2:00 am

Good point. I've always considered "her" to be Traziun's mother. Although I suppose he could have had romantic encounters? :?
minisamus
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri May 15, 2009 10:17 pm

That's what I thought, but he says he got close to her because 'he missed his mother.' Maybe its just not well worded but I always took it to mean that his mother was gone by this point and whoever hes referring to just reminded him of his mother or something. And looking back on it now it what he says fits better if it was some girl he met as opposed to his mother:
Traz: I didn't need her.
Rhue: You wanted to be alone?
Traz: I had more important things to do.
Rhue: She had nothing to offer?
Traz: Nothing that I valued.
Rhue: So why did you get so close?
Traz: I don't know... I missed my mother.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm

What was the Slade dialouge?
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 am

Slade: I didn't hate her.
Rhue:...
Slade: But I had to destroy her.
Rhue: Why?
Slade: Guilt.
Rhue: You killed her because you felt guilty?
Slade: Yes... She was vile, but...I felt for her.
Rhue: You never showed it.
Slade: I... I never saved a single one...
Rhue: ...
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:11 pm

So Cetsa. At least that what it sounds like to me.

And Traz's could be Sorya which is in another topic.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:27 pm

I had actually never thought about it being Cetsa. I had thought it was his mother he was referring to. I liked the idea that she finally got what was coming to her, but it had holes.

Both Traziun's and Slade's are so vague about who they're talking about its a surprise Gauis's isn't.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:57 pm

No kidding, Gaius is so cryptic. But thats probably because Kloe was so obvious. I like to think Slade's was Cetsa, simply because everyone seems to be talking about a love. Plus Cetsa makes sense, Slade killed her and had been around her enough to make a connection.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Debacle » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Cetsa was who I thought too.
I don't think Slade would have killed his mother. I think she was the one that shaped most of his view of right and wrong and if he had killed her, he wouldn't be the justice maker kind of guy we know.
Killing her would rather mean killing that whole ideal she imposed upon him and he would be a rebel.
His guilt only seem to have breached the limit towards the end, and Cetsa's death was part of his self-redemption.

And Traziun and Sorya? I didn't even knew Sorya was a blood lyn. And if she was, she had to have trained at the same place as Kloe (Assuming Traziun took Kloe to Delhara after saving her). Yet they only remembered each other in the same "throwing in the river" event.
Debacle
Plyn

Postby Kcrazy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:22 pm

I think your mixing up Cetsa with Sorya for the river scene. But i guess you find out Sorya was a blood lyn if you take her out on the date.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:40 am

The whole Sorya/Traziun thing is a nice idea but it has holes, mainly in how contradictory they each describe their blood brother/sister. But it could work.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:The whole Sorya/Traziun thing is a nice idea but it has holes, mainly in how contradictory they each describe their blood brother/sister. But it could work.

That might not be contradictory though, just two people viewing their relationship, I me it's not rare that a man and women see their relationship differently. It could also be at different points their describing.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion