Two Out Of Three Endings

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Two Out Of Three Endings

Postby Jimmy » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
What a depressing piece of poetry. Rhue's monologue might have been slightly long-winded, but the fact that he acknowledges that the search for Serena was futile really seems to illustrate the growth of the character. Couple of questions, though: the girls all being killed by the PS... was that an illustration showing that Rhue foolishly sent each woman to her death by focusing completely on Serena? It seemed that, after accepting his rejection, each woman was quickly slaughtered. Also, he speaks with each major male character about some girl who they also latched onto foolishly. Gauis's is Kloe, but who is Slade's and Traziun's? Do I remember Traziun mentioning a female Lyn who also escaped with him, or am I smoking crack? :D And the blood stain... Serena's? Rhue's? I don't know.

I took the purpose of the scene with the PS and the girls as spelling out the PS's purpose, killing those who distract Rhue from his search for Serena. As for the girls the guys are reffering to, I think Slade is referring to his mom, and as for Traziun, I have no idea. Its bothered me for awhile

I always thought Traziun was referring to Sorya. Here's the notable part of the Val Parra Cafe scene with her:

Sorya (to Rhue): "The way you handle yourself. Even after becoming the Grand Champion you haven't gotten too full of yourself."
"When I was a young Blood Lyn my blood brother never wanted me around."
"I think he hated me."
"He was very gifted. I suppose I didn't measure up."

And then in the Reaches ending, Traziun talks about 'her' holding him back, and that he had important things to do. Something tells me they had a sort of relationship and then Traziun left. It might sound weird that Traziun was considered as getting close to a girl who thinks he hated her, but these kinds of relationships are common enough, weirdly. This fits unless this blood brother was obviously someone else I've forgotten about (One of those non-centric amazing fighters like Lossus?); however, only Gaius and Traziun were referred to as especially gifted.
Jimmy
Wanderer

Postby Malefact » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:So pretty much we have to figure out the difference is in Traziun's case, and theres a bunch to pick from. He did it of his own free will, he was 'perfect blade canidate', whatever that implies, he recently had merged kinda sorta with his dad, he's weilded other shadow swords, or maybe its just because hes the single coolest person on The Way (I meen, who wouldn't feel regret killing Traziun).

As for the "own free will" thing - because Traziun realised that Rhue's Sword was responsible for the death of his mother (which I think is fairly clear?) he's absolutely driven to destroy it. Rhue's Sword seems to feed off the desires and obsessions of its owner, and tries to facilitate them (albeit in a twisted way) so what if the dominant aura decides that what it desires most is the destruction of the shadow sword?

My favourite theory, though, is that Traziun was just so badass that he broke the sword (which I think is probably closer to the truth than we might expect). Even the PS would shed a liquid black tear of remorse for his passing.
Malefact
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Jimmy wrote:I always thought Traziun was referring to Sorya. Here's the notable part of the Val Parra Cafe scene with her:

Sorya (to Rhue): "The way you handle yourself. Even after becoming the Grand Champion you haven't gotten too full of yourself."
"When I was a young Blood Lyn my blood brother never wanted me around."
"I think he hated me."
"He was very gifted. I suppose I didn't measure up."

And then in the Reaches ending, Traziun talks about 'her' holding him back, and that he had important things to do. Something tells me they had a sort of relationship and then Traziun left. It might sound weird that Traziun was considered as getting close to a girl who thinks he hated her, but these kinds of relationships are common enough, weirdly. This fits unless this blood brother was obviously someone else I've forgotten about (One of those non-centric amazing fighters like Lossus?); however, only Gaius and Traziun were referred to as especially gifted.

Hmm... thats interesting. I don't think I've ever actually Val Parra with Sorya before. Its a good theory actually, my only problem is that Sorya says her blood brother never wanted her around, while Rhue asks Traziun in that last scene "Why did you get so close?", which would imply the exact opposite of what Sorya talks about.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Wow thats pretty cool, never heard that anywhere and makes sense. Sorya + Traz. Pretty interesting.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion