Phantom Slasher

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Phantom Slasher

Postby Lord Bob Bree » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 pm

It's idea of "justice" is a bit inconsistent, or so it seems.

For a start, it doesn't kill children... except for Landorin. Of course, we don't actually know that it's Phantom Slasher, specifically, but the others are probably similar to it (or maybe not. We don't really know alot about the other Shadow Swords, I guess). Also, it could be because Jeruh was a kid himself, and he also thought that they had wronged him, so maybe the sword uses its wielder's viewpoint to make its decision.

That fits in with other things that happen. The woman hitting on Rhue in the Scene, for a start, and Stoyko. Then there's it considering Traziun as innocent. I wouldn't say he is, really, but Rhue probably thinks he is.

But then, it has no problem killing Lexus, while Rhue doesn't seem to think she's done anything wrong. And it kills people he's never met.
Fear the Wrath of Bob(TM)!
Lord Bob Bree
Wanderer

Re: Phantom Slasher

Postby Kcrazy » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:01 pm

I don't thnik the Phantom Slasher is the sword used at Landorin, but I agree about Trazium
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion