Eyashu

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Eyashu

Postby Kcrazy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:17 am

So I been thinking about the game a lot and just wondering what's all known about the myterious Eyashu. I really don't remeber much, just that he was killed by Tetzel or by his command not sure, for learning the truth of the way. Also, I think Dirk made mention that Eyashu was the closest thing to a forerunner besides himself. Beside that I can't think of anything else, anything else missing?

But besides facts, anyone have any theories on him?
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Re: Eyashu

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:50 am

Scatha and Dirk knew him, he was killed by Tetzel for learning the truth, which was probably that The Purpose and basically the whole Guided religion is a lie, there is no end of the way and everyone's just circling the same paths over and over. And that forerunner thing you mentioned. Pretty sure that's all we know about him. He's been theorized to be the dead guy Jeruh finds on the night of the Landorin Massacre, which would make the comatose guy Tetzel. Whether this theory holds any water at all depends on when you think Scatha knew Eyashu. Though at the very least it does stick the two of them in the same place at the same time. What it would actually mean is beyond me.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:31 am

Alright, so Tetzel and Eyashu could have been the two shadow figures on the night of the Landorin Massacre, with Tetzel being the comatose one. I've always found it weird the neither of the two characters are seen, what is the possibility that Rhue's dominate aura has been either or both Eyashu and Tetzel. That would describe the comatose state that the shadow was in, it was the changing of the aura.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:19 pm

It should probably also be mentioned here that "Eyashu" appears to be an anagram for "Yeshua".
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:52 am

Kcrazy wrote:Alright, so Tetzel and Eyashu could have been the two shadow figures on the night of the Landorin Massacre, with Tetzel being the comatose one. I've always found it weird the neither of the two characters are seen, what is the possibility that Rhue's dominate aura has been either or both Eyashu and Tetzel. That would describe the comatose state that the shadow was in, it was the changing of the aura.

While we never see Tetzel, he still seems like way to active a man to just be another aura of Rhue's. Many events throughout the later episodes require there to be a Tetzel pulling strings in the background. You could probably pull off some conspiracy theory to make it work, but I doubt it would get along with Occam's razor. As for Eyashu, he at the very least couldn't have been Rhue when Dirk and Scatha knew him, since then they would recognize Rhue as him. And as for Rhue being Eyashu after, it would really serve no purpose, so I can't really see it happening.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:42 am

Oh yeah, Tetzel is definitely a reach, but I don't think Occam's Razor applies to the way. The only thing I have is a lose connection of the shadow figure in comatose state, I feel that it has to be Rhue changing auras. But since its two people with one killing the other, which in reality could be a lot of options, seems to be Tetzel killing Eyashu cause their the only famous pair that would add up. So really not much their, a conspiracy to cover up a missing Tetzel would be easy to describe, but would lack a motive.

Eyashu, however I feel is a little more likely, you said it would have to be before Scatha knew him, but I don't think so, she recognizes Rhue but doesn't remember that being is name, I know you think its name confusion for Jeruh, but it could be she remembers him as Eyashu. Dirk's knowing of Eyashu I don't remember much, does he actually know him as a person or by word of mouth?
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Scatha and Dirk both talk about knowing Eyashu. I can't remember if they both already knew that Tetzel killed Eyashu or if Dirk tells Scatha that in EP5, but in either case, if the Eyashu they knew was actually Rhue, that would probably have been brought up during the Eyashu is dead conversation.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Well shoot, but why not show them then? I just wanna figure out who Rhue was when he killed Median and Traz's mom. Which auras where in control.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:08 pm

I remember back in the days when it was theoriesed that the two shadowy figures that Jeruh encountered were Kava and Kura. Obviously that theory is flawed given that they lived hundreds of years before the Landorin massacre. The idea that they are actually Eyashu and Tetzel makes infinitely better sense.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion