Assumed Facts

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Assumed Facts

Postby Kcrazy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Games been on my mind lately, and just wondering what are somethings that we just assumed as fact or even more fun, what we want to believe is fact. I know we have almost confirmed this, but Serena being the younger sister of Slade and Scatha is an example.

One I like to assume was the Sorya and Trazium theory, a long shot I know, but just liked it. For me, was good for the Reaches ending, I don"t remember the dialogue to well, but I took from it that all three we reminiscing on a romance. Gaius was obviously talking about Kloe, and I felt Slade was talking about Cetsa, though I guess that ones not even certain. But Traziums was always a mystery, but someone found the dialogue option where Sorya mention being a Blood Lyn and that all that took for me to be sold.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Re: Assumed Facts

Postby Non-Sequitur » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Another example of something that has good supporting evidence but has never been completely confirmed is Gaius being the harbinger.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Kcrazy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Definitely, the only real evidence supporting is when Rhue attack both he was repelled. I don"t think there anything else that proves it, but there's also nothing that disproves, which when dealing with The Way, that's just as good. I feel like he is, it make sense with Gaius ability to sense people, make he the perfect candidate. As to why Rhue is repelled, it's also assumed that Gauis/the harbinger, is wielding an Illuminati, again i believe this as well.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:27 pm

There is actually more evidence, but it is not something that would be encountered just by playing through the games. There is an unused character set of Gaius wearing the same cloak as the harbinger but with the hood down. There is also a scene with a mender that uses the same character set as the harbinger and there is a note in the code that says it is not Gaius.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion