Is it just me or...

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:22 pm

yeah I got Slade :D he helped ALOT, my anger has subsided lol, i'm starting to miss the living though...
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:59 pm

I kind of miss Traziun, Gaius, Kloe, Dirk, Scatha... and even Strata. They used to play such huge parts in the plot, but they're barely in E6 at all, it's no fun having barely any of the regulars.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:14 pm

Yeah, but Midian was good.

"there could be a big fat rat in there, dressed in a clown suit, juggling a dozen kiwis while wearing a blindfold for all we know."
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Lumino » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:30 pm

That was a good line, and Slade did help alot, but I still stand by naming this Episode "The Way: Notch-Whore Version"

It was freaking insane, I stopped caring about notch items when I got to the Sky area, and by the end of the game my whole front page was filled with them. I must have had 30+ Unused notch items, I just stopped getting into the random battles cause they were so god damned annoying. Man beating that Boss in the tower that uses attacks with the name of the episiodes was TOUGH!
Lumino
Plyn

Postby Jabbo » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:22 pm

I think at one point in the game I counted my notch items and I had 78 to absorb. That was when I halted my game progress to do every sidequest all at once, except for the ones that actually had battles, which I'd already done. So yeah, lots of notch items + no AR = that number.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:27 pm

Wow, I knew there were a lot of Notch items in E6, but I was still able to absorb them all... Did Lun add more? Maybe it's just because I used the Skip Battles Debug to get through around two thirds of the insanely tedious and repetitive battles, so I was able to absorb a lot more notch items.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Cryora » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:54 pm

In RM2k I put in these barrels where it gives you aura and ctp whenever you use them.
Cryora
Plyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:11 am

Arcsomething something XD yeah I'm still trying to beat her...I'm glad i'm not the only one who gave up on the notch items XD they are slowly building up...
Don't speak just die
S2 Hilyn

Postby SpaceBoy2000 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:26 am

Not to be an ass or anything, but Arctura is kinda the easiest boss there. Try the pits ending...now THAT is one insane boss. Arctura is a cakewalk in comparison. That said, I had a few more characters, (including a certain...lady-friend of Rhue) which helped immensely. I did try once with only Midian and Sacrifa, and yes, that was a tad difficult...[/code]
SpaceBoy2000
S1 Hilyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:10 am

>_< I want to know who else I can get besides Slade...plus I kind of ruined some things for me about ep six anyways...
Don't speak just die
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:47 am

Well, I haven't even played Ep 6 yet, but
the easiest way to complete all the
sidequests etc is to load up The Way
in rm2k and edit your stats. I know
it's cheating but at least you'd be able
to beat all the bosses. I personally
complete an epsidoe without cheating,
then I edit my stats and play through
it with max stats coz it's fun beating
the shit out of normally insanely hard
bosses.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:01 pm

Miss Nothingness Highness wrote:>_< I want to know who else I can get besides Slade...plus I kind of ruined some things for me about ep six anyways...

You can get Slade,Lexus and Sorya
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Previous

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM