minecart help...

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

minecart help...

Postby Katie » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:08 am

The second room of the mine place (not the mini game with the timed switches), I am finding it impossible to get out of. I've tried multiple combinations of switches and I always get taken right back to the start of the room. The one spot that it looks like I need to get past is a place with an unchangeable track. I've been trying for an hour to get past this room and it seems impossible but it can't be impossible since other people have beat the episode.

Any tips for me? :(
Katie
Wanderer

Postby shadowrift » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:10 am

This might be slightly hard to follow, but this is as best as I can describe it...

You basically want to make the track so it follows a small, inner square, rather than the original. To do this, first change the switch immediately to your right, and that starts you out on the inner track. From there, go around to change things so you don't get changed back to the normal track. Keeping that in mind, it's pretty easy.
shadowrift
Wanderer

Postby Jabbo » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:16 am

There are six levers.

Anyway, set the lever in the bottom right to "right."
Set the one above that one (middle right) to position 2
Set the one in the top right to position 3
Set the one in the top middle to "left."
Set the one in the top left to position 3
Set the one on the middle left (you'll have to backtrack a ways to get there, go to the bottom first and then come back up to the middle) to position 3.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Ooops...

Postby Kanifer » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:32 am

Well Katie, looks like we had the exact same problem, but I posted a request for help right before I found this post... oopsie, hope this helps me, haha. I think I won't stand a chance with my weak characters... I've missed so many stones...
Kanifer
Plyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM