question about one of the endings...

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Belthazar » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:08 am

you cant take the girl to the cafe. Check rpgmaker to see wht variable turns on when u talk to her. Then check the door to celestria's shop and u will see that they are connected. If not maybe ur file got somehow corrupt. I dunno thts the best explanation i can think of.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:32 am

You can't take the girl to the cafe.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:07 pm

loke204 wrote:
Sage Of The Wise wrote:But did you talk to Celestria during in the Cafe? The store wont open unless you talked to her.

With Lexus/Sorya? Yes!
With The Girl? No!

If you talked to Celestria in the cafe, then it is open. If its not open then you didn't talk to her.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Zyrioss » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:53 pm

Well, what switch opens it up then for people who already missed that part but have gone too far to have to start over again?
Zyrioss
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:03 am

Switch 2016
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:24 am

Why couldn't you just find the event where you enter the cafe and check through the command list to find the switch yourself? I think I might create my own strategy guide and stick it on the web.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:40 pm

I think I might create my own strategy guide and stick it on the web.

Its been done.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Previous

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM