where are these?

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

where are these?

Postby Shindy » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:23 pm

where is lexus' grave?

and where is the 4 hidden plungers?
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Jabbo » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:34 pm

Lexus's grave is in the middle of the righthand side of the city, below the door that leads to the twisted forest area.

And, since I'm lazy and I've already written it out, here's what I have in the FAQ about the shadow plungers (there's some other stuff mixed in, so ignore it):

First warp to the teleporter by the House of Pnoe.

Once there, go down and rightward, and across the main city gap. Go right a little further
and then up to where you can see the wall. There will be a house next to the wall with its door
open. Step inside it and check the moxi box on the table. Afterwards, head back outside. To
the right of the house will be a small alleyway. Go to the end of the allyway and then take a
step right.

Continue right along the path, and you'll wind up in a plunge with the first Shadow Plunger.
See the Plunge section for details. If you win, you'll get the BLINDSIDE Blade Art and
+10 MAX HP.

Head back out and return to the teleporter. Use it to go to Alan's mansion (top center
teleporter).

Step down onto the main path, then right and down the staircase there. Take a quick detour down
to the flower house below you and a little bit left. Check the left side of the bookcase for a
+1 SORYA FLIRT LEVEL. Then head back to the bottom of the staircase. Go up until you reach
the upper border of the city, then left a little. There'll be a narrow alleyway here. Go down it and, once at the bottom, step left into the building. Open the chest in the bottom left
corner for a BLAN ROCK. Then walk onto the left edge of the Plunge markings and opt to Plunge.

The Plunge section will provide the much-needed details about this fight. Win, and you'll
receive the CRESTFALLEN Blade Art and +10 MAX HP.

Go back outside and head back to the staircases. Step onto the one below you. Go right a ways
and then up to the park where you fought Ansgar and Rosmar in Episode 5. Step a little bit to
the left of the Plunge markings. Opt to fight (see the Plunge section for details). If you win,
you'll get the VENSHU Blade Art and +10 MAX HP.

Head back to the teleporter and then go to Central Hall (center teleporter). From there, go
down the short set of steps and then down one of the flights of stairs. Then, go left until you
can go down; do so. You'll reach another set of stairs, which you should descend. Continue
left a short ways and you'll see a three-tile-wide "alley" between two buildings. There'll be a
gap in between the two buildings as well. Jump the gap on the righthand side of it and then
immediately take a step to the right. As usual, the Plunge section contains details on this
fight. Win it to receive the SNAPPER Blade Art and +10 MAX HP.

Tell me if any of that's unclear.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:12 pm

Now theres a women in the house of Pnoe who puts the location of all of the shadows on the map. Lun made it to easy if you ask me.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Jabbo » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:18 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Now theres a women in the house of Pnoe who puts the location of all of the shadows on the map. Lun made it to easy if you ask me.

Really? Well it WAS kind of arbitrary and incredibly obscure, but still, if it's handed to you it's a lot less rewarding. Eh well.
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:19 pm

Since when should completly changing the outcome of the game be easy?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Jabbo » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:20 pm

I was looking for something like an NPC who said "Yo, there are shadow plungers," or maybe even something cryptic that hinted at shadow plungers, because otherwise how would you know there was anything to look for? Or maybe that was there the whole time and I completely missed it.
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby RentACop » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:24 pm

It's not the location exactly; it's more of a transparent blob over the general area.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:59 pm

I'm creating a HUGE screen-shot composed map of the city with everything labled, so look for that in the upcoming days. It'll have the shadow lyn (god, I want to say "plungers" so bad...) and everything else as well.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:13 pm

My first shadow plunger was just me walking into the place where there was the optional plunge fight in the market.. Ironically, I was thinking, I wonder what would happen if I step over HERE! and then some guy was like, hey, lets fight, and rhue was like bring it bitch.

Obviously I whooped his ass.
Last edited by Greatchickenman on Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:14 pm

what does the crestfallen blade art do anyways?
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Jabbo » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:41 pm

Telephalsion wrote:what does the crestfallen blade art do anyways?

It adds 12-16 damage to your attack.
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Where are the pits!?! (Possibly spoilers)

Postby Kanifer » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:30 am

I'm in a room where I have to hit switches to change the direction of the tracks... but I keep going in circles.. I'm going insane, how do I get to the end of the game? Lol, I have a feeling that my insanely weak characters won't stand a chance against the boss at the ending anyway from all the posts I'm reading, but I'll try.
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Asra » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:52 pm

Depends on if you want the "Reaches" Ending. If so you might need to dl the patch to make your characters actually level up, since sometimes they don't.

The track thing is rather easy. Is it the one where you start the cart and chase after it, flipping all the switches before it reaches them? Or is it the other one, which is a bit harder?
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby samlai » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:53 am

well, both are insanely easy to me. Got it on the first try... Btw anyone completed all 3 endings without leveling your characters?
SamLai

A tRue 5eEkeR nEva s+oPs. MaY tHe +Ruth AlwAy5 bE w|f y0u.
LiFe |s shor+, |eAd LiFe 2 da MAX!!
Da Adrenalin Rush 5eeker
Yamakazi - aka - Alkaiser
samlai
Wanderer

Postby Jasonflare » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:01 pm

samlai wrote:well, both are insanely easy to me. Got it on the first try... Btw anyone completed all 3 endings without leveling your characters?

On my first one(as a beta tester), I got the Lexus and normal ending. I didn't level up Sacrifa, Mirdian and didn't get any extra characters. I didn't realize how big The City was.
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Next

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM