Lexus's Grave

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby DarkPegasus » Sun May 07, 2006 8:36 am

Ok I found a way :)

It will tak several tries, but it will work ;)

The firs part is taken from jabbo:

This isn't much of a foolproof strategy, but it kinda helps. There are four switches each controlling the four gates around them, and these main four switches are arranged in a diamond, which you start at the bottom of.
..X..
..Y..
You start at the X.

At the very beginning, swim up, ignore the first set of switches you come to (set 4), and activate either set 2 or set 3 as quickly as possible. Then, again as quickly as possible, open up the one of the side gates and activate the other so that both set 2 and set 3 are activated. Then go back and activate set 4. Then open the upper door of set 4. Then head back to the first room (Y). The go and open upper door of set 3 and quickly close the doors to set 4. Head back to the room. At this point just lure the monsters into the "room" you made with the doors. And then open left door of set 4 and swim to the top ;)

Hope I helped.
DarkPegasus
Wanderer

Postby Telephalsion » Sun May 07, 2006 2:59 pm

great work there,. i hope it's an easy solution, if it works then mail FAQ-maker Jabbo and have it introduced to the faq
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Aegis » Sun May 07, 2006 7:35 pm

I actually figuired out the lightning puzzle without looking in an FAQ. :D

...but I had to cheat to get bast the lightning-fast evil creatures in the maze. :(

And I still haven't gotten Lexus' ending, probably due to the fact that I haven't played it since I finished it with the Kloe ending. Since I've already gotten the storyline information from it, I probably never will.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Previous

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM