Guards (spoilers, I guess)

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Guards (spoilers, I guess)

Postby HyperSonicSpeed » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:34 pm

I'm fighting the guards after Jopaga tells me to follow that cloaked man. The yare insanely powerful and wipe me out in about 3-4 turns. What can I do to beat them with ease?
HyperSonicSpeed
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:45 pm

Well, get Slade if you dont have him. If you do, you might just want to do a bunch of side quests, you ca nget a lot of notch items that way.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Cryora » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:01 pm

Yeah like Sonic said maybe you're not powerful enough.

As for battle strategies, the guards are weak against shadow so use the shadow sword or any shadow skills.

Use Sacrifa's elemental field to protect your party against the guard's air attacks.
Cryora
Plyn

Postby HyperSonicSpeed » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:33 pm

is there any possible way to get your other characters stronger? They take way too much damage.
HyperSonicSpeed
Wanderer

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:54 pm

My favorite way to do it was first have Rhue use Flux XL ,or whatever its called, to Lexus, Then have Rhue and Lexus channel their aura's into each other, the bab, two side guards are dead and all you have to deal with is the Big dude. But if your stuck on the first two well, go do alot of Side missions, absorb all notch items. Oh yea you need lexus to do this :D
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby HyperSonicSpeed » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:00 pm

Hell, I have to start over again because I went back into the mine and hopped on the cart. It took me into the second part of the mine and I rode it on from there, just like the ifrst time, but now when I go to the next map it's pitch black. Is there a way to go back?
HyperSonicSpeed
Wanderer

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM