making Sacrifa useful...

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

making Sacrifa useful...

Postby fwacho » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:02 pm

He will anbody bother to figure out whcih protections work agianst which monsters? I fell like I'm not using this guy effectively.

and if some one wants to do teh same for Midian's blades that would be great too I'll start
--- Oneness (blade2) wors well vs. the Orange eyes in the forest.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:11 pm

If you're having trouble just coming out of the sewers in the beginning try using the Oneness blade on the slimes and the Elemental blade on the flying things.

This is useful, as the monsters respawn here, allowing you to absorb as many notch items you want, or level up your auras.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:25 pm

I'll get around to a ep6 beistary soon, if Jabbo hasnt already got that on his guide too. That'll have everythings weakness on it.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby fwacho » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:45 pm

That'll help. I've been leveling up in the forest (cleaned it out twice) (good place to level)
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Jabbo » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:58 pm

I actually don't have any bestiaries in my guide, all I have is quick battle details in the walkthrough for every time you run into a battle for the first time. A few of those discuss which Midian blades and Sacrifa fields work best, too, but it doesn't include everything by any means.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:12 am

fwacho wrote:I've been leveling up in the forest (cleaned it out twice) (good place to level)

Best place in all 6 episodes to max out all of your stats and auras, in my opinion. I think I cleaned it out at least three times. And it's a plus that the battles aren't TOO repetitive.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Spyke10k » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:31 am

Yeah, but raising auras is better in the pits area. They drop almost 300 AR, crazy.
Spyke10k
Plyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM