X-Life issue with specific character (spoiler)

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

X-Life issue with specific character (spoiler)

Postby Physhal » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:22 am

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but it doesn't seem like Lexus has any method of gaining XL besides having other characters use X-Life Transfer. In Episodes 4 and 5, Lexus and Cetsa had a move that sucked XL away from the other party members, but this move is now missing. Is Lexus just useless?
Physhal
Wanderer

Postby Jabbo » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:22 am

It's supposed to be like that. Use X-Life Transfer or X-Life Flux with Rhue or Slade to get her the XL she needs to use XL Oasis, which then generates XL for the entire party, including her, for a number of turns.

Basically, Lexus just isn't much of a regular battle fighter but she can help a lot in boss battles.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Silvercrow » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:38 am

Yes, Lexus loses some things but gains a lot in this episode, her XL Oasis and Wellspring skills can give you major help in boss battles, even if it costs Rhue and Slade XL.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Spyke10k » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:30 am

Her combination attack with Rhue in boss battles really helps too...
Spyke10k
Plyn

Postby fwacho » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:46 am

I've found that the "passionate thorn" thing will edn most your battles. i waltzed through reflective sky doing it. you juts have to make sure that rhue is not numb, coma, prone, or some other bad thing when she does it. you can flux from rhue and slade (civil servent) and have her ready by start of turn 5
If you've bother levleing at all you will wuipe the floor with that move.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM