HELP -> "Shoot arrow on hooded guy" mini-game (

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:50 pm

I think he was just saying don't necro post, but said it really badly.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby TheLostOne » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:58 pm

While I understand necroposting to be an issue in active forums, this one seems to move pretty slowly. The first thing I do when I need help is look on the game forums. If I'd needed help with that minigame I'd have looked in this thread which was on the first page still. Now if someone looks there will at least be a little advice.

I try not to post uselessly or create spam so it is a little off-putting when I either need advice or am trying to offer some to be chided on forum etiquette in multiple posts by the same person.

Anyway, thanks for the help that you've offered in my other threads Sage.
TheLostOne
Wanderer

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:02 pm

It's not my fault. English isn't my first language.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:56 pm

TheLostOne wrote:While I understand necroposting to be an issue in active forums, this one seems to move pretty slowly.

I may actually agree with him here. I'm more surprised than annoyed with necroposting around here, and as it's usually new folks that do it, it seems sort of counterproductive to raise a fit about it.

My two cents, which have nothing to do with the topic. (De-railing a topic- ah, now there's a different story!)
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:48 am

I'm so tempted to de-rail this topic now that I may actually do it.

Nah...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM