Kavax. Burn him...

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Kavax. Burn him...

Postby SeeK » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:51 am

SPOLER ALERT

Ku, this is wrank. Sure, I didn't get all the notch items before going to him, but MAN. What kind of poison DID Marasha use? In the tournament I trashed him in two passes. Now though, HE trashed ME in a small amount of passes. Argh.

He sure deserves to be Pharaphalyn. Now to my question. Is there a damage Blade-Art stronger than ravage?
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change" ~ Charles Darwin

"War is not for the faint hearted, but when you have no heart it's easy!" ~ NetWiz, DS Clan (Half-Life 2: DM)
SeeK
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:06 pm

Is there a damage Blade-Art stronger than ravage?

Crestfallen does 12-16 damage compared to ravage's 8-12. Kinda makes Ravage kinda pointless, having a blade art the is just a better version of it in the same step.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby SeeK » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:12 pm

...I really need to click every single square of The City.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change" ~ Charles Darwin

"War is not for the faint hearted, but when you have no heart it's easy!" ~ NetWiz, DS Clan (Half-Life 2: DM)
SeeK
Plyn

Postby Silvercrow » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:17 pm

SeeK wrote:...I really need to click every single square of The City.

You can get crestfallen by going down the stairs to the right of the concert hall, then going up until the dead end and entering into the right side of the second house you see. You can't see the door though, and you gotta beat the shadow plunger inside.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:02 pm

If you have lots of damager blade arts (Ravage, Crestfallen, Ender, Backlash, Jagged Edge, Burning edge, Destroyer, and maybe if there is an 8th) you'll dish out some serious pain, and you'll ALWAYS, get extra pain to serve.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Lumino » Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:41 pm

I found that the best way to fight him was to steal FP, I used Venshu and Feshu as often as I could (My highest links) to keep him from using Link attacks on me, and he never got his finisher. There might be better ways but it worked well for me.
Lumino
Plyn

Postby Asra » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 pm

I beat him on my first finisher by doing 100+ damage. I'm pretty sure I didn't get all the notch items in the earlier portions of the game : P But I did fight him after I did everything else in Dream Estrana.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby SeeK » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:20 am

Thanks for the help. Oh, just a quick question: The colored areas that were marked on my map, are those the locations of the shadow plungers?

SeeK
Plyn

Postby Asra » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:45 am

Yep. They're hidden, usually in the sides of buildings or out of the way places.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby SeeK » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:59 am

Thanks. :)

SeeK
Plyn

Postby fwacho » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:21 am

Kavax is easiest i fyou havea tleast a level 5 blade and have gonethoguh the mines and absorbed teh notches .. then it just becomes a long plunge. I sugges tusing pinpoint alot.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Kyle » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:17 am

Most important thing is to have enough HP and defenitely a very high damage threshold. I missed the latter, which resulted in me suffering a 4th level injury most of the time.
Kyle
S3 Hilyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM