Setting up an aura mixy dealie

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Setting up an aura mixy dealie

Postby notsoinsaneguy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:27 am

How do you make it so that Rhue and lexus/sorya can combine their auras for that powerful attack? I've made it happen a couple of times, but I don't know what it is that I did. Can anyone help me out with this one?
notsoinsaneguy
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:24 pm

Just have each of them use the Rhue w/ Name and name w/ Rhue and bam.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby notsoinsaneguy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:59 pm

I know, but those abilities only appear randomly for me. I only see them in the x-life lists occasionally.
notsoinsaneguy
Plyn

Postby notsoinsaneguy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:53 pm

Ok somehow, I've made it so rhue and sorya always have their aura combine ability, but lexus still can't seem to get in on this action. Is there any trick or anything I don't know? Am I being a total noob? I honestly have no idea why it doesn't work, cuz I've had rhue and lexus combine before, but they kinda just stopped being able to. Does it maybe have to do with rhues relationship with lexus?
notsoinsaneguy
Plyn

Postby fwacho » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:01 am

notsoinsaneguy wrote:Ok somehow, I've made it so rhue and sorya always have their aura combine ability, but lexus still can't seem to get in on this action. Is there any trick or anything I don't know? Am I being a total noob? I honestly have no idea why it doesn't work, cuz I've had rhue and lexus combine before, but they kinda just stopped being able to. Does it maybe have to do with rhues relationship with lexus?

that would be my guess, I got my flirt with sorya up to 5. Lexus can't do er passionate throns unless Rhue is healthy.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM