the spikes in the concert hall

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby tgk » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:51 pm

Poor Lun, squeezing his brain juice to come up with some of the best puzzles ever seen in a console-style RPG, just so that people can cheat to get through...
tgk
Wanderer

Postby Georgeo » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:21 am

no need to cheat

just practice trying to pass whatever obstacle is in your way without editing anything in the rpg maker program ... everyone has difficulties with certain mini-games or puzzles at the start, but eventually with time and patience they manage to beat them
Georgeo
Wanderer

Postby Poenaensis » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:05 pm

Depends what you play for, there would be less satisfaction in completing the game if you cheat, but if you just want to try everything and get the story, cheat.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:13 pm

Haha I thought you were having trouble with the other spikes, which was kinda funny. But yeah you really need to keep the phantom arrow puzzle the same. Theres no penalty for dying so its alright to keep trying.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM