YOU MUST BE KIDDING

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

YOU MUST BE KIDDING

Postby krysh » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:53 pm

I am so angry! how come that monsters are so hard to kill? i am in that outer world and CANNOT KILL ANYTHING. I am really dissapointed with The Way 6...
krysh
Wanderer

Postby tgk » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:57 pm

Remember the section of tunnel leading to Jopaga's lab? There's a black scorpion thing there that always respawn when you go out of the room and go back in... And it's easy enough that you can autobattle your way through.

Use that to absorb the Notch items.

If all else fails, use Lexus and her awe-inspiring Thorn of Passion attack. It is effective for everything up until Gharon, and is still good there. Best attack of the game possibly.
tgk
Wanderer

Postby krysh » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:07 pm

Lexus? isn´t she dead? I have Midian and Sacrifa in my party.. thanks for your advice with that scorp..
don´t you know if there is possible to get more notches to my sword? i remember that in the 1st serie of The Way was mentioned that I will find more notches to my sword lately.
krysh
Wanderer

Postby tgk » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:15 pm

I can't say more about Lexus since it would be spoiling it for you ;)

About notch item, yep, you will find an ungodly amount of notch item in E6, you gain most of them through side quests, so go do them.
tgk
Wanderer

Postby krysh » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:17 pm

oh i think i badly explained.. i mean Notch Slots.. not Notch items =) now i have so many notch items that i don´t know what to do with them.
by the way, it already spoiled me that with Lexus :)
krysh
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:22 pm

You can have 4 notches total, you can have 3 by ep6. I definatly recomend going down to the house of Pnoe and talkign to the people, you'll pick up on alot of side quests to do. First I'd go back to Altair Manor, now that its awakened you will find somthing pretty useful there.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby krysh » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:27 pm

thanks a lot. but first i will hunt these scorp things like tgk said to absorb some notches :)
krysh
Wanderer

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:41 pm

Tell me, what logic brought you to post this in the "Post Episode 6" forum, as opposed to the "EPISODE 6 HELP" forum?

Just curious. Moved.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby krysh » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:53 pm

i didn´t need help, i was constating.. so that´s why i posted it to that forum
krysh
Wanderer

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM