Some questions (may include spoilers)

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:21 pm

Sarcasm wrote:
Wellsy630 wrote:Any of the Transcendent auras are good. I found Aionsluh, Hatassasar and Pandamaare to be fairly useful in this episode.

Illuminati is by far the best Sword Aura.. Once you max them all out, That is. It gives 4 (!) XL per an attack at level 6.

There was a huge discussion on why the Illuminati isnt the best sword aura, can't find it though.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Belthazar » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:15 pm

I maxed them all out and i found the aionsluh the most useful. The illuminati was good because it helped draw XL quickly but lacked in attack and adding to poise, will, and defense. The Hatassasar was really strong in attack and had i think it was good will but it sucked cause again poise and defense sucked plus it used an XL to attack. Pandamaare is probably the second best becauseit was well balanced all around but aionsluh was more balanced out but was inferior to the Pandamaare in one field i can't remember which.

But hey thts where it becomes a matter of preference for each person.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:15 am

Sage, this might be the topic you were talking about. Serious number crunching here. Discussion of good auras is on pages 6-9, so concentrate there:
Estrana -> "The Illuminati" The True mystery of "The Way"

These two topics also might be of use:

Estrana -> Favorite Transcendent Aura

Estrana -> What is your favorite sword aura?
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teranup » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:47 am

Teranup

Postby Sling » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:16 am

Fuck off bastard spam bot. Bathe in and drink Napalm then set yourself alight. You are a pathetic excuse for a spam-bot, please die.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM