How close am I? (Spoilers)

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

How close am I? (Spoilers)

Postby Chaos Perfected » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:26 pm

I'm at the mine cart game in the Lost City. I was just wondering how close I was to the end of the game. I've been periodicly following the Walkthough (but not using it completely, I perfer to play the game on my own) but it ends at around this part. So, how close is the end of the game?
And if I am, where the heck are Traziun, Gaius, and Kole? There the originals, I can't believe they won't show up for the ending. Don't try me where or how, just tell me if they show up again. ^^

Also, check my other topic for my other question.

I have Slade, Sorya and Lexus, are there any more characters I can get?

And, lastly, don't give too many details, but how many multiple endings are there?
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:45 pm

You're really close to the end of the episode. You'll find out soon enough about Traziun, Gaius, and Kloe. They'll show up soon... Well, it depends on the ending, which there are 3 of. And you do have all the characters. Good job.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Chaos Perfected » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:35 pm

Wow, only three endings? Hope I can get them all off this one save.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:43 pm

I have just a few more questions.

Well, i'm fighting the final boss and he kicked my tail multiple times, so where should I go to get up my auras and team members and notce items all nice and high leveled?

Also, what effect spells does he use? What does he attack with? (So Sacrifa can block it) What is he weak to? Whats better to use, Rhue's best attacks, or the partner aura thing?

And, is there any reason to keep Heart Stones anymore? They aren't used as currency at any point in the future again?

Your going down Gharon.

And thanks for answering all my first questions, man.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Belthazar » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:15 pm

ok ill try to help as much as i can but first try not to double post. Instead just use edit next time alright? I'm not trying to be mean but its just hated by many here. Ok if your looking to strengthen ur sword, absorb notches, and level up ur friends i would recommend fighting the guys right under the tower. Just teleport to the lost city and use tht to teleport to the part right after the mining cart. Those guys give a crap load of AR and if you also equip an AR Catalyst you will get stronger along with ur friends soo fast. If you just want to absorb CTP quickly you might just want to fight the guys in the twisted forest of in the Lost City.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Silvercrow » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:42 am

If this is your first time through, I recommend making a backup save file and not fighting Gharon yet. He's far harder than the other boss (Arctura) and the ending you get from him is the worst.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:59 am

"Worst" isn't really the term I'd use. "Bizzare" and "Depressing" are more accurate. But I do suggest you do the other ending(s) first.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Chaos Perfected » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:38 pm

Sorry for that double posting.

Man, this thing keeps kicking my tail. What Sacrifa shield should I use? What auras for Rhue should I use? What characters should I use? Any more advice at all?
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Silvercrow » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:02 pm

I used XL Oasis and Wellspring with Lexus, and then used Tri-Ultra with Rhue as much as possible. Make Sacrifa draw every turn unless he has max XL or needs to heal. If Midian is your fourth character, equip the Lojin and attack, using Apocalypse when needed. If Slade is your fourth character... I dunno, I never fought Gharon with Slade. If Sorya is your fourth, make her draw XL on the first turn and attack afterwards. Hope that she can do her combo with Rhue, it's does a good chunk of damage.

Oh, and be sure to defend when Rhue says something bad is coming.[/quote]
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Belthazar » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:15 pm

wht level are ur characters?
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:41 pm

Whoohoo, I beat Gharon and got.. the weird.. depressing ending. Whats with that? O_o I'm going to go get the other ending now. I just beat that bird thing in the Shadow Arms... hopefully, I can get the other two endings.

Thanks for all y'alls help.
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Sling » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:41 am

Gharon was far easier than what I thought it would be as, it only took me 3 attempts to kill it.
It used End of the Way then suddenly Rhue landed a critical hit when
doing one of his special moves resulting in a spasticatedly high
amount of damage.
I found Arctura a lot harder, but that's probably because my stats
were a lot lower back then.
And what's with the Pits ending? WTF!?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM