This is really lame I know but i need help...

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

This is really lame I know but i need help...

Postby Kasta » Tue May 09, 2006 9:16 pm

In the garden, right after you go back to jopaga, after fighting Core,I cant get past....The three soldiers....:'( im so freaking lame for this, im a big-time fan of The Way, and an awesome gamer....but man those three bite big time....I didnt see anything about them in jabbo's faq either....

Please help
Last edited by Kasta on Wed May 10, 2006 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kasta
Wanderer

Postby Ovenhole » Tue May 09, 2006 11:59 pm

They are weak to all conditions except prone. Lexus should be useful for this, if you have her. Pandamaare also seems to help.
"Give a man a fire and keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life." (Terry Pratchett)
Ovenhole
S1 Hilyn

Postby Kasta » Wed May 10, 2006 6:06 pm

Yeah, I dont have Lexus, I couldnt figure out the light puzzel for the right-most door, I tried Jabbo's FAQ, but the combination he put in wont work---I have pandamaare (usually i use this a lot, even when its weak) but i can only seem to kill regular Blue Guard...If i use a field ability from Sacrifa, which should I use? And what patterns should I use?Any help would be grand..

Thanks

-----EDIT------
I have Lexus, im gonna keep trying, maybe she can do more damage than midian...Please though I'd appreciate help.
----EDIT2------
Okay I killed the first three.....What the hell is with that super-powered guy in the armor?I cant kill the next three soldier/knights....
Please help...
Thanks
Kasta
Wanderer

Postby Ovenhole » Wed May 10, 2006 11:52 pm

He's still weak to Pandamaare, but strong to all conditions. I usually first kill the other two and hit him until he dies.
"Give a man a fire and keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life." (Terry Pratchett)
Ovenhole
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon May 15, 2006 12:10 pm

Or you could take the easy way out and cheat.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM