New character questions

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

New character questions

Postby TheLostOne » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:53 pm

A couple quick questions.

Is XL Xfer the only way to get Lexus XL and is there anyone besides rhue/slade who get this skill?

Has anyone run into an issue when using rhue/lexus or rhue/sorya moves where one enemy is killed by the move, but using the move subsequent times doesn't seem to affect the other enemies? The move will keep saying enemies take xxx damage, but they never die even though its well past what their hp is.
TheLostOne
Wanderer

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:52 pm

So you are saying that when you kill an enemy using a move, that move becomes useless?
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby TheLostOne » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:41 pm

Enemies are A, B, C. I use rhue/sorya or lexus combo. Enemy A dies but B and C live. I use the move again after A is dead, but B and C live. I try again, same thing. Well past the damage threshold for the other two monsters.

This was on the group of mosters at the end of the forest. 2 somethings and the orange worm. Been training my auras on these guys so I have a pretty good idea of where their HP is. Using the combo move again after the first dies does 0 damage even though its saying enemies take 400 or so damage"
TheLostOne
Wanderer

Postby Ovenhole » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:52 am

Some battles have a bug with the Rhue/Lexus combo, so that only the first enemy loses HP. I haven't had that problem with Rhue/Sorya.

You can fix that with rm2k, just go through the monster groups around page 13. There's a big note that says Lexus and Rhue Double Attack at the beginning.
"Give a man a fire and keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life." (Terry Pratchett)
Ovenhole
S1 Hilyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM