A Question about characters.

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

A Question about characters.

Postby Noggin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:58 am

As It stands through my latest playthrough of episode 6, I've managed to get my characters up to level thirteen. When I was going over their stats, I noticed a discrepancy between the stats of the characters I have at level Thirteen and the statistics in Jabbo's guide that Midian and Sacrifica reach at this level. (I am referring to Midian and Sacrifica as they're the only ones listen in Jabbo's guide so far, I could have discrepancies for Lexus/Slade/etc as well). It seems like in both characters case's at least Jabbo has mistakenly doubled the will values, but I know comparatively little about RPGmaker and checking this.

I mean, I would post this in the Way FAQ topic if I could verify Jabbo is at fault, but because I've read some people had leveling bugs and I don't know how to prove I'm right or wrong, I thought I'd post it here. If I've done anything wrong, feel free to move/delete/edit the topic (and my apologies)

I've pasted the differences below of the character stats so you can see.

What Jabbo's guide says Midian should have at Level 13
Lvl HP XL Att Will Poise
13 227 16 128 136 67

What I have.
Lvl HP XL Att Will Poise
13 227 16 128 68 67

What Jabbo's guide says Sacrifica should have at Level 13
Lvl HP XL Att Will Poise
13 232 19 118 166 68

Lvl HP XL Att Will Poise
13 227 19 104 83 68
"STAB ME I'M AERIS" - sign on the back of a wanderer at Otacon2005.
Noggin
Wanderer

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM