Save editing program

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Save editing program

Postby philsov » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:41 pm

*sees last post at like 6 months ago*

Hey all!

Just finished episode 6, and after finally letting myself poke through these boards and the FAQ, I realize I got the basic ending. Based off what I was reading, in order to get to the better ones I need to win the Plunge Tournament and then follow up on some other stuff, and along the way absorb the massive amount of stones I need to not die in said plunges.

So... is there a way to save edit to save myself a few hours and blaze through the rest of the story? (Basically skyrocket my plunge stats)

Thanks in advance!
philsov
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:22 pm

Well, you can download RM2K and play the game through the editor, when you hit F9 you can edit switches and variables (not to mention you can edit anything you want with RM2K to begin with if you know what you're doing)
Or, you can just turn off all battles and puzzles and run though the game really quickly, so you dont miss the various plotlines.(And a slightly higher sense of fufillment)
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM