Rhue/Lexus, Rhue/Sorya Combos

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Rhue/Lexus, Rhue/Sorya Combos

Postby Elachim » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:46 am

Anyone know what determines the frequency of these combo options? Is it possibly (in Sorya's case) the flirt level stated in the menu? On a somewhat related note, when Rhue finds posters of Sorya, a variable called Rhue Flirt Level is incremented instead of Sorya Flirt Level (the latter is the one shown in the menu.) Does anyone know if this was intentional?
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Re: Rhue/Lexus, Rhue/Sorya Combos

Postby randomperson » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 am

For how the combos are activated, here's what I found in the editor:
"Use modulus. If both HP are factors of 4, skill becomes available to both Sorya and Rhue. Otherwise forget skills."

This same note is in the Lexus combo, and the calculations seem to be identical for both combos.

As for the Flirt thing, it appears to be an abandoned idea. The coding for it is all there in the battle events, but it's initiated by using the skill "Flirt". It's in the database, but there doesn't seem to be any way for Sorya to learn it, or at least I've never found a way if there is one.

As for how the Flirt thing would work were it implemented...it seems that if the Flirt skill is used in battle, there is a chance that Sorya will permanently learn one of five "Playful Skills" - Sweet Kisses (restores HP to one), The Look (confusion to all), Sexy Smile (cures status), Quadra Stretch (increases Sorya's stats), and Full Makeover (cures status for all). The last one is pretty funny since the description says it cures "harmful conditions conditions". >_>

It seems that the Flirt skill can also increase Sorya's "Chemistry" level, though the chance of doing so seems random. I'm not entirely sure though since the code's kind of confusing. There also seems to be a chance of Sorya becoming "Turned On", which slightly lowers Defense and Will but raises Focus by a whopping SEVENTY and gives 30 Poise as well. It also gives her normal attack a 20% chance to cause stun or instant death. Crazy.
randomperson
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Oh wow, I had always just assumed this stuff was all implemented, I just never tried it because well... I <3 Lexus
>_>
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby randomperson » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 am

XD I generally use Rhue/Sacrifa/Slade/Sorya for a while, then I get Lexus and swap Sorya out for her.
randomperson
Plyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM