Any Walkthrough?

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Any Walkthrough?

Postby donk3y » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:04 am

Any complete walkthrough? I mean the one from Jabbo stops at the mine with this:

DARK SCYTH AND TWO GOBOS
Take out the Scyth first via Mince and the Dual Edge, then go for the Gobos. If you don't have
Panacea, though, you might want to start with the Gobos. Alternatives include putting the Gobos
under any condition that incapacitates them.

and then continues with plunge :(
donk3y
Wanderer

Re: Any Walkthrough?

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Sorry, no ones made anything beyond that. If you're stuck on anything you can ask here for help.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby donk3y » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:54 am

Uh yea, I donno what do to in the mine :( I skipped the switch puzzle and now there is another switch puzzle where i gotta put switches in certain positions, I'm not really in it for the puzzles and the battles (except the plunges :D), I wanna see the story :)
donk3y
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:53 pm

I don't know how to solve that one off hand, but if you have puzzles turned off you should have skipped that area entirely. If you can't get that to happen anymore I can look into it a bit later
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM