Notch/Tech/Aura/Blade Art List.

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Excell » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:59 pm

Wait......when the hell did I ever break non-disclosure? I was telling beta testers to give me notch item info when my beta test time came around. If you read my posts it says when my beta test time comes around to send the notch item list to me so I can start to check through it. I never said I'd give it to anyone who was either not beta testing or who wasn't yet beta testing. I was going to hold onto it and as I go through the game piece it together and possibly add stuff. I would then pass the info on to Impossible when his turn came around to do a further runthrough. I don't see the problem with that and before going all crazy on me calling me immature you should properly read my posts.
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:22 pm

Well, with number of branches in e6, finding the perfect stats in E6 would be nigh-impossible. You really have to play the episode to understand.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Excell » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:39 pm

It's cool. Here's what you do if you wanna help. Keep a tally of all the ones you found and give some info on how to get the stone or whatever and just send it to me when I PM you to(which will be when my beta test time comes around). That's only if you feel like doing it.
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:15 am

Ok...(says this all very slowly) Are you currently in either the first or second wave of Beta? If you are, then by all means, gather your data. But if you aren't, wait until you are in possesion of Ep6; meaning that you (and everyone else) should be very careful with who they talk to. The following is a real example of how beta testing can go wrong:

[17:25] <OverlordBill> Do you need the whip Trihan?
[17:25] <Trihan> No, I need Lun so I can make a confession.
[17:27] <OverlordBill> Well, he never comes here.
[17:27] <OverlordBill> You'd probably get a pretty quick answer by e-mailing him.
[17:27] <Trihan> Well I finished episode 6 today.
[17:29] <OverlordBill> Bitch.
[17:29] <OverlordBill> How did you get into a higher wave than like, everyone here?
[17:29] <Trihan> Trickery and deception.
[17:29] <Trihan> Although I'm in wave 2 anyway, which starts soon.
[17:29] <Trihan> I got a hold of the wave 1 beta though.
[17:29] <Trihan> I need to tell Lun what happened because I feel really guilty about it. Didn't stop me playing the episode, but hey.
[17:31] <OverlordBill> Whoring is a legal way to get the game.
[17:31] <OverlordBill> Just in case that's what you were hung up about.
[17:31] <Trihan> Well I tricked Ryethe into giving me the link.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby CJ » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:34 am

Ha I cannot beleive how much I have missed.
I'm gonna have to start the game again.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:04 am

Honestly, there was no reason to tell us that. It was a kind of useless post.

Go die.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Lucre Mammon » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:30 am

Teenr0cker wrote:Ok...(says this all very slowly) Are you currently in either the first or second wave of Beta? If you are, then by all means, gather your data. But if you aren't, wait until you are in possesion of Ep6; meaning that you (and everyone else) should be very careful with who they talk to.

Did you even read Excell's posts? He said he wanted the information after he started beta testing. He's making the request now, but he doesn't want anyone to send the information yet. There's no problem here. If anyone is confused here, I think it's you. That "says this all very slowly" was unnecessarily condescending. The crack about immaturity was also uncalled for (and kind of ironic seeing as your name is Teenr0cker). I think you owe Excell an apology.
Lucre Mammon
Wanderer

Postby Excell » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:04 pm

Thanks dude. You're officially the man in my book now Lucre but it's all good with Teen. He probly misread my post so I don't fault him at all. I get confused with some of the stuff I post sometimes so it's cool. 8)
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:49 am

Excell wrote:Thanks dude. You're officially the man in my book now Lucre but it's all good with Teen. He probly misread my post so I don't fault him at all. I get confused with some of the stuff I post sometimes so it's cool. 8)

I probably did. My bad.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Excell » Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:15 pm

It's cool, so now that the issue is cleared up I'm willing to accept any number of notch info walkthroughs. I will let everyone know when to send them out to me.
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:40 pm

I'm doublechecking my save file pre-episode 6. Anyone have the best stats somewhere that they could tell me?
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:32 pm

"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Locke » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 am

In the super save files, what are the variable things I keep hearing about like? Like the mirrors and such.
Locke
Locke
Plyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:41 am

I think Rhue's kills are at 0. Not sure about the mirrior count, though.
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Non-Sequitur » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:12 am

I seem to remember Loona saying that he looked at every mirror that is possible to look at.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

PreviousNext

Return to Estrana