Heathens!

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby KaiBlue11 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:24 am

Telephalsion wrote:kill the file, obviously.

I'd suggest and E-guillotine

Kill the file? What the crap?
KaiBlue11
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:13 pm

Its called a joke, I thought it was quite funny.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby KaiBlue11 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:29 pm

Ha ha ha, now can someone help me?
KaiBlue11
Plyn

Postby Jabbo » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:09 pm

To execute a file you, uh, find the file and double click on it. ...Yeah.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Glenn47 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:41 pm

Find the place where your files unzip, go in there, find the folder called Doukutsu or whatever, click that, click on the game. If it's in Japanese, make sure you installed the translation patch only after the whole game was installed.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:42 am

Ah, damn, I missed too many things; The ultimate boss, the optimal guns, the littles, saving curly, and a bunch of other things...When did I go wrong?

I beat it, just in case you couldn't tell.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:05 am

Someone whose opinion on games I actually value told me to play this, so I'll have to look into it whenever I'm not playing AC. Which will be never, ever again. Damn.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:59 pm

Oh yeah, totally reccommended. 8)

one of the cool kids now....
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:29 pm

Woah, I completly forgot about this game. I'm in the area after the desrt i think.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:25 pm

It was nobody here, by the way.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:14 am

I hardly can call many here 'friends', so I assume the same goes for you.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:21 am

Then why don't you leave?
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:23 am

That's a very good question...I believe the proper witty remark would be because Lun keeps my childhood female friend locked in his lair atop Mt. Harmonica in LaLa land. I need to keep up my average posts per day count in order to keep her alive until I figure out how to rescue her. If I get to her soon enough, I might unlock the special scene at the end. 8)

GCM's answer: Thinking random people you meet online are as good as real friends are sad. They're e-friends: friends, only online, and not so personal.

Teen's answer: Don't get all illogical on me now Impy, you were doing so well. You know, I once heard somebody say, in real life, "I don't like you! Go away forever!"? I've heard a toddler say that. A little toddler. I thought we'd made progress...You clearly misjudged my statement's value. I never said I disliked being here. I'm sure we're both aware that I can just get up and never come back if I feel inclined, but no such feeling has happened yet. I don't think it's a healthy social habit to believe that people you've never even met face-to-face are your close, personal friends.

Sure, I'd be more than happy than to go up and meet Porter, any time I could, but until then, he's just just an e-friend, the substitute for real friends. It's never anything personal, it's more to avoid living in the illusion that you've got "plenty of buddies! Just check out what they say about you on the forumz (yo)".

I mean, I don't know what your say on that sort of belief in how intense an online relationship can get before it gets creepy, but I like to think that I respect you too much to make a bad conclusion about how you value your online aquaintences. But seriously, that "I can't bear your presence, which is a mighty burdon on me, depart at once" crap isn't your style Impy, because, like I said, that's not the kinda stuff you usually say. I've been told it's best to aim for *higher* standards, but whatever floats your 5 tons of flax.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Previous

Return to Gaming