xbox 360 price

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Fitz Tayo » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:47 am

Stupid! He doesn't have at least 500 posts. He's not important enough to have a Skill Level of something. Think of him as an NPC.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:57 pm

What amazes me is that I don't know where the fuck I said that...
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:39 am

I decided i'm going to buy an
xbox 360 a P23 and a Revolution but
only if the revolution can play N64 games,
honestly, the gamecube was a real
piece of shit. And anyway, xbox,
playstation and Nintendo are all as good as each other.
But I probably won't be able to get a 360 until
next year as some shops have sold out, some
haven't even received any consoles yet and
they'll be hoards of people camping outside
for ages and plus in about a year it would
have dropped by about £50.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:44 am

Telephalsion wrote:What amazes me is that I don't know where the fuck I said that...

In order to figure out the hell was going on, I had to go all the way to the first page of this topic when you said it in August. Doesn't matter anyway, dude's obviously a spammer.

Fitz Tayo wrote:Stupid! He doesn't have at least 500 posts. He's not important enough to have a Skill Level of something. Think of him as an NPC.

Good point! Oh wait . . . I guess that makes me an NPC too, doesn't it? FUCK! :x I'd prefer to think of myself as a Level 3 acolyte among all you Level 50 1000+ post bitches up in here, but whatever. At least maybe I'm the NPC that gives you the god-killing battle-axe at the end of the dungeon, eh?
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:16 am

And I'm like that new guy who runs around doing quests, but never seems to get any experience... :(

church47210 wrote:Look, the thing is that you - . You know what - nevermind. forget it.

Who are you? Why are you here? Go away!
Last edited by Forerunner on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:26 am

All this generic RPG talk is inspiring for a new phase for the Forum where everybody gets a set level and class etc. Of course it'll fail, but it's nice to delude ourselves.
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Escreon » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:44 pm

Sling wrote:I decided i'm going to buy an

No question about it. You're on my kill button list.
Original Ending:

Unseen: Lyn Copyright Lawyers destroy whole of way.
Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Location: *looks around* erm... a... place... I think it has a computer in it...

Postby Forerunner » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:41 pm

Escreon wrote:
Sling wrote:I decided i'm going to buy an

No question about it. You're on my kill button list.

I like his opinion, fair, and yet gamecube is shit, thats what I've been saying.
I want to get a 360 as soon as they come out in Australia, don't know when that is though. In reality I expect My family will probably buy one 2 months or so after they come out.

EDIT:
Australians will be able to get their hands on the most powerful next generation gaming experience, the Xbox 360, on March 2, 2006 at 12.01am.

You will be able to choose from:

--Xbox 360 (RRP$649.95)†
--Xbox 360 Core System** (RRP$499.95)†

Both packages come with a silver subscription to the world's leading online gaming service Xbox Live.

With more than 200 Xbox 360 games currently in development, the next generation of video gaming in Australia is here...

If you have a thirst for more information, make sure to visit the source at Xbox.com and stay tuned as we update you during the build up to the launch of Xbox 360.

*Xbox 360 includes the console, 20Gb hard drive, media remote, wireless controller, component HD cable and Ethernet cable.

**Xbox 360 Core System includes the console, a wired controller and a component HD cable.

MARCH NEXT YEAR!!! THATS UTTER BULLSHIT!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DAMN YOU MICROSOFT!!!!!
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:17 am

I pity anyone who pays $650 for a system that won't have any decent games on it yet, when the DS is $180 (and might be less by then) with a lineup of games ten times better. Apart from Rare's offerings, which were nothing spectacular from what I've heard, the XBox 360 launches almost entirely with sports games and ports from other systems.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby CJ » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:44 am

If I had a choice between an X-Box and a SNES, I would choose the SNES in a heartbeat. X-Box have shit all for games while SNES has more RPGs than you can count in a lifetime.

I may sound like a fanboy...But since consoles are only as good as the games available for them I say that SNES is superior to X-Box. Seriously, who gives a fuck about graphics and power?
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:04 am

Glenn, Jera and me already did this. SNES owns all.
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Escreon » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:16 am

Woo! All Hail SNES!
Original Ending:

Unseen: Lyn Copyright Lawyers destroy whole of way.
Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Location: *looks around* erm... a... place... I think it has a computer in it...

Postby Aegis » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:20 pm

Fitz Tayo wrote:Stupid! He doesn't have at least 500 posts. He's not important enough to have a Skill Level of something. Think of him as an NPC.

Burn in hell. :x

Anyway, all consoles are all pathetic, because they're so limited as far as choices are concerned. Personal Computers pwn all, because you can do anything with them. User-made content (maps, mods), indie games, MMORPGs, virtually infinate back-compatability, and open-source; all of these are PC 'exclusives', save some exceptions. Throw in a much wider range of games made by a much wider range of people and this little thing we're using right now called the world wide web, and you'll see that consoles are actually pretty craptacular. $649 for an X-box 360? I know PCs cost much more, but you also get so much more. That, and it's really hard to make the wrong choice with one, since PC games aren't each limited to one individual hardware manufacturer's device.

I know that usually you own a PC and a console, but this is an arguement about which game platform is the best, right? :wink:

EDIT: About the whole graphics thing... Graphics are good, yes. They can really enhance a game, yes. The problem with today's devs is that they think that if a game has really good graphics, but nothing else going for it, it'll still be good. FALSE.
Last edited by Aegis on Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:21 pm

My SNES broke, and it made me sad, because I hade sweet games. Its just not the same to play them on a emulator. They should re-put out the SNES.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby RentACop » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:58 pm

One day, I'll find out what exactly it is that turns people into fanboys, and then I will make them fanboys of me.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming