gamecube games

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:24 pm

The Minish Cap and WindWaker both had the same problem, they were to short. Other then that they were great.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:48 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:The Minish Cap and WindWaker both had the same problem, they were to short. Other then that they were great.

I can accept that for Minish Cap, but Windwaker? It was too long... well I say too long, I mean they just made it longer by having you look for rupees for a while. Without that, I suppose it'd be too short though, but still, they could've made another dungeon instead of all that incredibly boring rupee hunting.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:25 pm

I had more then enough Rupees by the time I got to that part, I got close to running out near the end, but I never actually did.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:03 pm

I liked the flow of rupees in Wind Waker too...I usually end up maxxing out near the end, but the map part really does a number on your wallet...of course, I could get the treasures without using a map...yeah, I did an entire game without a single map...that one took a looooong time...
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:21 pm

I think the guys who taught you the moves and gave you the tiger scrolls where funny.
Especially the last one 'Greatblade'. He didn't even teach you a new move. I guess if you're not smart enough to make up your own move then you might as well improve someone elses and take the credit for both.

Oh and I played the new pokemon one, I havn't finished it but so far it isn't any better than collseum, and collseum sucked.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:14 am

Teenr0cker wrote:I liked the flow of rupees in Wind Waker too...I usually end up maxxing out near the end, but the map part really does a number on your wallet...of course, I could get the treasures without using a map...yeah, I did an entire game without a single map...that one took a looooong time...

I like me maps.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:10 am

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. While my intense hatred for Tingle and his evil stands, if you somehow don't have enough rupees to pay for pretty much all of the maps as soon as you need them, you suck. The game throws rupees at you at every turn, often near the Triforce charts themselves.

And you forgot the other major, huge, terrible problem in TMC and TWW - they're TOO FUCKING EASY. And yes, swearing then was justified.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Previous

Return to Gaming