in depths analisis!1!1111!!111!11

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

in depths analisis!1!1111!!111!11

Postby thewaynewbie » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:01 am

hello stupids

ok now dat i just whored ep 5 i gets to answers all yuor questions!111!1!!11!!

Q. who ish da fanta sklasher!?1??1??// ISH RHUE OR GAIUS OR BIRTANNY SPEERS!?/1?//1???// som peeps say dat ish serena!111!!1!111

A. NO DoNT FALL FOR DAT TRICK!!!11!!1!1

one day der was thunder and lighting and uh.... some rain den der was dis dogs running and hitsm rhue!1!!111 but teh rhue didant come back to life. WHY? LET ME TELL YOU WHY - when Something DIES all ish life molecules leave da body and go into teh trees. den da tres says "AAH, MUCH BETTAR" and dey beam smiles at yuo. BUT Autumn comes and der leaves die, so da life molecules go into teh snow. den snow melts and teh rivar gets da weater which is vary high in life molecules at dis point. DEN IT RAINS AND RHUE AND I HAVE TO GO HOME. WE SAW A UFO ONCE BUT IT WAS A HELICOPTAR!//>!/1!/!!1!1!1111

Q. what wit dat pretty pink sword!/1/1/1/??/1//

A. ish a pretty pink sword now GO CRUSH YUOR HEAD AGAINST A WALL!1!1!1!11111

Q. ish gaius evil!/?/?//111!1!1!!

A. no HE ISH NOT DAT EVILS!1!1!!!11!1!1 i thinks dat gaius ish paradan (one of dose werdos dat wears all white and a silley hat and a can and ish collecting moneys for teh reatrted kids or dolphins or cars or soemthing who knows.) leader, why!?11!/!1

yuo ever see him KILL peeps? no he ish only killed dat monsters and dat one too and he ish like psycic abra wit SENSATION powars AND HE SIH FLYS AROUND IN A UFO CAR AND HE CAN KILL YUO WIT A WINK so dont get gaius mad cuase he winks at a lot of peopal especialley men for soem reason (dats what rhue told me).

Q. why ish fanta slasher always running away!?!?11/1/1!?

A.becuase he ish afraids othar peoapal would see him getting a POUNDBIRDATTACK by rhue!!!!111!!!1!1!!!1

Q. o i knwo who ish fanta slasher!1!!!1 ish SERERANMA!!!!1!1!!1!!!1

A. dat ish no question yuo dumdum...but neways

if fanta was serena den we would ish see PHANTOM BOOBS becuase yuo looks down and ders no boobs which is scarrey in itself.

if yuo want too emales me, emales me (no hotmale accounts pls)

~ GUM GUM GUM GUM!!!! I LOVE GUM!!!!
thewaynewbie
Plyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:07 am

Damn... she outspams me.. I guess i'll have to give it up :cry: . Anyway, those theories must have been well thought out because how else could you use the !!1/1/1////1?? Kudos to you. oh, and I believe the fanta slasher mush have beent BIRTANNY SPEEERS!!11?>><<<~~!#!%#^&*())
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Re: in depths analisis!1!1111!!111!11

Postby Porter » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:48 pm

thewaynewbie wrote:hello stupids

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just coming out with that gave me the laugh of the day
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sinova » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:56 pm

PHANTOM BOOBS

:lol: That was so random.
Sinova
S1 Hilyn

Postby HumanBean17 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:04 pm

:shock:

:lol:
"If you mean that I'm not quite like most wanderers, then you're absolutely correct."
HumanBean17
S1 Hilyn

Postby fallen_spades » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:18 am

Phantom Boobs and the Paradan Slasher. Woo00
fallen_spades
Wanderer

Postby BustermanZero » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:38 am

The sound you are about to hear is my head popping from reading the worst n00b speak ever.
...Nevermind, I just have a huge headache.
Don't lower yourself to petty insults that make no sense. That only leads to a weak Communist system which soon crumbles into a Dictatorship.
BustermanZero
Plyn

Postby the guilf2003 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:05 am

I'm actually impressed that someone has the n00b dedication to type a whole message in l337/n00b speak. wow - I salute you, newbie
the guilf2003
Wanderer

Postby Porter » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:30 pm

thewaynewbie is the man! <--- do somethin!
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Re: In depth analysis!

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:43 pm

thewaynewbie wrote:Hello people of lesser intellegence!

Now that I have played through e5, I will now be able to answer all of your questions.

Q. Who is the phantom slasher? IS IT RHUE, GAIUS, OR BRITTANY SPEARS!? Some people say it's Serena!

A. DON'T FALL FOR THAT TRICK!

One day, there was thunder and lightning, and uh.... some rain. Several dogs were chasing Rhue, but knocked him down, but Rhue didn't come back to life. WHY? LET ME TELL YOU WHY - When something dies, the life energy exits the body, and returns to the trees. Then the trees say "Ahh... much better." And they smile at you. BUT, autumn leaves, and the trees die, so the life energy goes into the snow. Then the snow melts, and the molecules go into the river. The water then evaporates into clouds, very high in life energy. THEN IT RAINS, AND RHUE AND I HAVE TO GO HOME. WE SAW A UFO ONCE, BUT IT WAS JUST A HELICOPTER.

Q. What was with the pretty pink sword?

A. It's a pretty pink sword, so GO CRUSH YOUR HEAD AGAINST A WALL!

Q. Is Gaius evil?

A. NO, HE IS NOT EVIL! I think that Gaius is a paradan(one of those weirdos that wears all white and a silly hat, and collects money for the retarded kids, or dolphins, or cars or soemthing who knows?) leader. WHY!?

Did you ever see him kill anyone? No, he only killed monsters. He is like Abra, the psychic pokemon, with SENSING powers. HE FLIES AROUND IN A UFO, AND CAN KILL YOU IN A BLINK, so don't get Gaius mad, or else he'll winks at a you. He also winks at a lot of other people, especially men... for some reason. (That's what Rhue told me).

Q. Why is the Phantom Slasher always running away?

A.Because he is afraid of other people seeing him getting hit by Rhue's POUNDBIRDATTACK!

Q. Oh, I know... Serena is the Phatom Slasher!

A. That isn't a question you idiot, but anyway...

If Serena is the Phantom Slasher, then we would be able to make out boobs. If you look at the sprite, you will see no boobs, which is scarrey in its own right.

If you want to email me, then email me (No hotmail accounts, please).

~ GUM GUM GUM GUM!!!! I LOVE GUM!!!!
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Porter » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:38 pm

now she sounds smart :?
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Large » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:54 am

In depth analysis....?

It is the longest gibberish i've ever seen.
Woolies! Woohoo!
Large
Plyn

Postby Exiled » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:06 am

ahem
Rhue: "Lands, it hurts my head just looking at it!"
Exiled
S4 Hilyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:42 pm

The good old days...
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby randomperson » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:21 am

This topic owns.
randomperson
Plyn

Next

Return to Estrana