BETA TOPIC: The Big List Of Everything

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Kanifer » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:01 am

Sorry, but this squid stuff is rather silly. I doubt that Lun makes such silly parallels in his games. Although Kalmar does mean squid in German, it's not a part of normal speech. Doctors might say that, because it's latin, but in Germany, as a rule, people only say Tintenfisch when referring to squid.
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:52 am

Kanifer wrote:Sorry, but this squid stuff is rather silly. I doubt that Lun makes such silly parallels in his games. Although Kalmar does mean squid in German, it's not a part of normal speech. Doctors might say that, because it's latin, but in Germany, as a rule, people only say Tintenfisch when referring to squid.

-_-

Call me a spammer but that pretty much sums it up.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Oh...

Postby JLAF » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:03 am

I never thought of him hiring the headhunter... Yes, that makes sense because one head hunter mistakes Rhue/Kura as Mildin.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:14 am

Why are we bringing back te squid stuff again... it was dead and gone, let it stay dead.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:36 pm

Well, I'm not sure where else to put this, so I'm doing it here. I just found, all across the The Play scene in the Concert Hall, some notes concerning the origins of The Way, and what may be coming next:

I've been thinking back to the beginning of the show lately. The year 2000. I suppose it began earlier than that, but nothing solid was laid before then. My brother and I, driving on the open road, discussing the story. Driving through Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado. I remember saying to him many times, "No, that's not what happens, they'll be expecting that.
"Let's twist it more."
I remember imagining how Lide would look and how it turned out totally different. At first, Kloe wasn't going to be a major character, but I fell in love with her as I wrote scenes for her and Rhue. Everything about her just flowed so easily. In 2003, I began work on another story set in The Way universe. In 2004 I finished the outline and had the majority of the scenes written out in their entirety. Some of the last parts still lay in outline form though. Its not necissarily a "complete" job. I finished my first feature length screenplay in 2005. It took roughy 4 months to write. The beginning of my first major show(I don't consider the Crestfallen games to be more than short stories) has led to many new begginings. Now I am writing again. A new beginning. I love the possibilities that exist in the beggining. Just writing is much easier than making a game. No graphics, no sound effects, no music, no programming, battle balancing. Though I miss the music. It can make a scene so much more powerful. It can trigger feelings that words themselves cannot. If a person doesn't feel anything listening to A Time and a Place at the end of Episode 6 as the credits roll, than maby I have failed them.

Well, now we know what Luns been up to atleast.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby JLAF » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:21 pm

I read that a while back, didn't think much of it, exept that lun it overworked. I also felt awfuly sad when I read the last line because I didn't feel anything listening to the music at the end of E6

Edit: Hummm.... I'm noticing that the big list of everything doesn't have the fact that Slade loves Cetsa. I don't see out that could be discredited, considering it's told to you in the ending where you fall into the reaches. (Man, Gharon was sooo hard to beat!)
Actualy, I'd put that whole convo up. It tells a lot about Slade, Gaius, and Traziun. (I had no idea Traziun had any romance with anyone :P)
Also, on the list it says Gaius stays away from Kloe because of what she does to Forman Baller, but Gaius says (in that same ending) that he "pushed her away because I love her." That's also a nice sceen because it talks about how Gaius is sure of his own death.
Last edited by JLAF on Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:34 pm

I've told you before, its Slade.

Second, the list was a work in progress that I never got a chance to make more progress on.

I'm noticing that the big list of everything doesn't have the fact that Shade loves Cetsa. I don't see out that could be discredited, considering it's told to you in the ending where you fall into the reaches.

It never says hes talking about Cetsa, I always thought he was reffering to Scatha, but Cetsa would work just as well. He never says he loves "her" though, so the point is null anyway.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby JLAF » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:44 pm

True tho that may be, he said he had to destroy her because he felt guilty that he loved her even tho she was vile. He destroyed Scatha because of his mom's orders. The only other one he destroyed was Cetsa, so it must be her.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:37 am

That could explain why he killed her. To be together after death is always nice.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:10 am

True tho that may be, he said he had to destroy her because he felt guilty that he loved her even tho she was vile. He destroyed Scatha because of his mom's orders. The only other one he destroyed was Cetsa, so it must be her.

But his mother told him Chasta was vile for being with some boy. So really it could probably be either, imo.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:03 pm

Yes, but the whole ending is about how these characters can't be with the people they are romantically in love with. It starts off with 'Rhue' giving up on Serena; moves on to him killing all the people he could have loved; continues with why Slade, Gaius, and Traziun had to leave the ones they love; and finishes with 'Rhue' telling the PS what kind of person he will love. It's all about the romantic love!
Btw, could some one tell me who Traziun was involved with? Was it Kloe? THat was my guess but I would think she'd hold out for Gaius.
Last edited by JLAF on Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:17 pm

SLADE! ITS SLADE!!!!!!!!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby JLAF » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:18 pm

Right. *edits* Sorry, I suck at names... a lot...
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:20 pm

Sorry about overreacting, its just that Sage of the Wise has told you that in three different topics so far.
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby JLAF » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:25 pm

I know... but I REALLY suck at names... Like, I have troble w/ my own middle name I'm that bad... (I'm not kidding, I'm terrible.)
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion