Conversion

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Conversion

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:27 am

No, these aren't tips for recruiting new followers of Lun. I'm here to ask if there's a way to get the way to macintosh users. Maybe a special process in the packaging of the project once it's finished? What's the deal with this?
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:59 am

Well I can tell you right now that the packaging of the game won't reveal any help for Mac users. Rm2k is pretty limited in its options for game packaging, but there might be another solution.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:02 am

I dont think there is a way to do it. My friend has a mac and was always trying to do the same thing, I don't think he ever found a way to do it.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:20 pm

Damn...Let me know if anything comes up.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:33 am

Wait, hold on. *revives old topic*

Did anybody else notice this?

TEENR0CKER WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE WAY ON A MAC.

...WTF is going on? Has the world gone insane?
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:14 pm

A variety of complications arose. I have about 4-6 people really interested in playing the way; all of them are mac users without bootcamp or access to a PC/Windows Laptop. My mother wants a mac for the legroom and that's about it....
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Return to Estrana