The Endings

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sling » Fri May 19, 2006 3:39 pm

In a seperate save, I set all plunge stats to 99 and all the battle stats to 999. I managed to win every plunge in a single hit and I whooped Gharon, Gaghn and Arctura in 5 moves.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Legend of the Past » Fri May 19, 2006 4:15 pm

Of course, if you're an overachiever and want to be the game fairly (Yeah... flame away), you COULD just go to a respawning monster point with the CTP and AR Catalyst, leveling all your Auras and absorbing all your nigh-infinite supply of Heart Stones and other Notch Items for 5 hours. A day. for a week.

Then you'll be able to kill Gharon, just like a cheater. Except you did it like the goody-two-shoes. Whoopy.

"For all the Dreamers! Our Planet's dream is not over yet.."
Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn

Postby DarkPegasus » Sun May 21, 2006 3:58 am

Ok, I am again in need of help. I got the reaches(or something spelled similary) ending and the normal ending. Now I obtained all the pieces for the house and finished the game normally but I didn't get the Lexus ending... Why(I have almost all relationship points with her)?
DarkPegasus
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun May 21, 2006 7:30 pm

Well, I guess you need more Lexus points. Go to Marasha's house and get the bikini for Lexus if you haven't, its easy to miss ang gets you another point.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby DarkPegasus » Mon May 22, 2006 3:54 am

Ok... Maybe it's because I am all friendly with Kloe?
DarkPegasus
Wanderer

Postby hero_bash » Mon May 22, 2006 7:58 am

i don't think Lexus would mind even if you're close with kloe
hero_bash
S1 Hilyn

Postby DarkPegasus » Sun May 28, 2006 9:18 am

Could somebody give me a save with the Lexus ending?
DarkPegasus
Wanderer

Postby Red » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:30 am

Sling wrote:In a seperate save, I set all plunge stats to 99 and all the battle stats to 999. I managed to win every plunge in a single hit and I whooped Gharon, Gaghn and Arctura in 5 moves.

You wouldn't be able to hook a brother up with that save, would you? :wink:
When the game of life makes you feel like quittin',
It helps a lot if you kill a kitten

--Stephen Lynch, "Kill a Kitten"
Red
Plyn

Postby teeran » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:25 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Yeah, you only get the reaches ending if you go into the reaches after defeating the shadow lyn, you could still go into the tower and get the regular ending. Or the Lexus ending as well.

Which part is that? I was more interested in the story than fighting everything, so I turned battles off, turned on the plunge cheat, etc. to get throught the game quicker. Where do you fight the Shadow Lyn?
"If we're all equal, then why is there authority?" -Me
teeran
Plyn

Postby JLAF » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:06 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Heh, I remember when Lun had first said to just defend against it, everyone was so dumbstruck. Seriously, outside of Golden Sun's auto defend, when have you ever told a character to defend?
ARRRGGGG!!! It's soo obvious! Well, killing him in 13 turns works just as well I guess.

As for where the shadow lyn are, someone in the house of Pnoe can mark them on your map. Also, battles/plunges get better after way 1.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:27 pm

Red wrote:
Sling wrote:In a seperate save, I set all plunge stats to 99 and all the battle stats to 999. I managed to win every plunge in a single hit and I whooped Gharon, Gaghn and Arctura in 5 moves.

You wouldn't be able to hook a brother up with that save, would you? :wink:
Nah, I lost all my old saves when I got the updated versions.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby JLAF » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:31 pm

I could make one if you wanted. The problem is that it doesn't display right in the menu.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:49 am

Call me a lazy, filthy, horrible cheater, but I totally used that thing to raise all my stats in the town too. Gharon was scary. I'll have to try defending the next time, since I'm replaying it. 8)
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:47 pm

There's a really awsome way to do it invloving Lexus using "Thorns of Passion" for over 1000 damage every other turn, but Gharon screws it over with all his MP killing attacks... It's still the only way to beat him in 14 turns though, but you have to get lucky.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby teeran » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:11 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Seriously, outside of Golden Sun's auto defend, when have you ever told a character to defend?

Well, when I played as Traziun in episode 5, in the battle against the 10 Blood Lyn. I just defended until I could wipe 3 or 4 , maybe 5 out with Signature Slash, then started attacking.
"If we're all equal, then why is there authority?" -Me
teeran
Plyn

PreviousNext

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM