The Endings

FORUM FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH PLAYING THROUGH EPISODE 6. AVOID SPOILERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. POST BUGS IN THE BUG FORUM

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:19 pm

teeran wrote:
Sage Of The Wise wrote:Seriously, outside of Golden Sun's auto defend, when have you ever told a character to defend?

Well, when I played as Traziun in episode 5, in the battle against the 10 Blood Lyn. I just defended until I could wipe 3 or 4 , maybe 5 out with Signature Slash, then started attacking.

You'd probably take less damage using draw +3 to get sig slash faster than just defending.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby teeran » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:28 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
teeran wrote:
Sage Of The Wise wrote:Seriously, outside of Golden Sun's auto defend, when have you ever told a character to defend?

Well, when I played as Traziun in episode 5, in the battle against the 10 Blood Lyn. I just defended until I could wipe 3 or 4 , maybe 5 out with Signature Slash, then started attacking.

You'd probably take less damage using draw +3 to get sig slash faster than just defending.

I tried that. I still died, probably because of some bad decisions. Oh well, I'm passed it now.
"If we're all equal, then why is there authority?" -Me
teeran
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:36 pm

Weird, I do that everytime, never have a problem, once they're all prone you've all but won.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby JLAF » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:28 pm

I used draw aswell.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:13 am

I think it probably depends on the Blood Lyn all hitting or not. Alot of the time some of them miss, or some of them hit for more damage than they usually do.
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby teeran » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:35 am

Yeah, I was probably just unlucky. Really unlicky at some points.
"If we're all equal, then why is there authority?" -Me
teeran
Plyn

Postby darkwater » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:47 am

Red wrote:
Sling wrote:In a seperate save, I set all plunge stats to 99 and all the battle stats to 999. I managed to win every plunge in a single hit and I whooped Gharon, Gaghn and Arctura in 5 moves.

You wouldn't be able to hook a brother up with that save, would you? :wink:

I've got a save like that: max of each stat, and the weapon equipped(pandamaare) has 500 attack and defence, 20XL gain and some good moves like Tri-Ultra

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room35/975364/Save01.lsd
darkwater
Wanderer

Postby Sling » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:07 pm

That's what I like to see, people who can be arsed enough to open rm2k and edit thier stats themselves.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:02 pm

Coughhonorlesscheatingcursmayyouallburninhellunlessyoucheatedinthearrowshootingminigameorthefishonethatsfinecough
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:14 pm

Sarcasm wrote:Coughhonorlesscheatingcursmayyouallburninhellunlessyoucheatedinthearrowshootingminigameorthefishonethatsfinecough
It just depends whether or not you can beat the game without cheats, if you can then you're allowed to cheat as much as you like afterwards.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Asra » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:05 am

Me? I only cheated once when I was fighting Gharon and lost a few times, before realising that glitch where I needed to download that thing with the sheep to get my stuff up. *coughimadehishp500*
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:34 pm

Which fish one?
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Re: The Endings

Postby samlai » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:52 am

Well personally, I'm just [b]*secretly*[/b] hoping for an episode remake... Probably in the future, with different settings, story, style, characters, main character(s) or even the game engine entirely :D.

I'm also waiting for a slim chance of a special episode that shows us another side of The Way, as well as different scenes that reveals many secrets that many people still don't know, or still being discussed... :mrgreen:

Ciao peeps, I'll be replaying the episodes and probably introduce them to some new kids at my school too I guess.
SamLai

A tRue 5eEkeR nEva s+oPs. MaY tHe +Ruth AlwAy5 bE w|f y0u.
LiFe |s shor+, |eAd LiFe 2 da MAX!!
Da Adrenalin Rush 5eeker
Yamakazi - aka - Alkaiser
samlai
Wanderer

Postby tulleh » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 am

How do you remake ONE episode, and make it completely different?
tulleh
Plyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Obviously, he means a remake of more than one episode. Not that it's impossible to remake just one.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Previous

Return to EPISODE 6 HELP FORUM