BISCUIT MILLS

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:22 pm

Sling wrote:I know what Parethesis are dumbass, they are a made up word for something that already exists. Maybe if they guy who wrote the American dictionary wasn't a spiteful dislexic idiot we wouldn't be having these confusions, k? The only made-up word which actually makes sense is sidewalk, eveything else is just pointless and crappy.

Sling, shut the fuck up already. The British really do suck at maintaining a decent language, that is why American was born. I'd suggest that you either move to a real country, where all people aren't fucking retards (and instead only 96% are) or just killing yourself.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Angel_OA » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:14 am

Strayed Wanderer wrote:The British really do suck at maintaining a decent language, that is why American was born.
Since when has American been a real language? Taking English words like 'through' and shortening them to 'thru' is hardly reason to start thinking that you're speaking your own language. English has been around for several hundred years before American was 'born'.
...hah.
Last edited by Angel_OA on Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:02 am

Strayed Wanderer wrote:
Sling wrote:I know what Parethesis are dumbass, they are a made up word for something that already exists. Maybe if they guy who wrote the American dictionary wasn't a spiteful dislexic idiot we wouldn't be having these confusions, k? The only made-up word which actually makes sense is sidewalk, eveything else is just pointless and crappy.

Sling, shut the fuck up already. The British really do suck at maintaining a decent language, that is why American was born. I'd suggest that you either move to a real country, where all people aren't fucking retards (and instead only 96% are) or just killing yourself.

This is true, Britain is a shithole full of retards now. Though some of Scotlands quite nice. I'm sure as hell not going to live in Britain when I'm older. Too many dickheads/dumbasses.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:05 am

That's pretty much the same everywhere, so don't bother with meat things.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:44 pm

Angel_OA wrote:
Strayed Wanderer wrote:The British really do suck at maintaining a decent language, that is why American was born.
Since when has American been a real language? Taking English words like 'through' and shortening them to 'thru' is hardly reason to start thinking that you're speaking aEnglish language has been around for several hundred years before American was 'born'.
...hah.

Yeah, only retards use "thru" or "nite". I'm not sure you really want a list of British words that are a joke... and I am sure I really don't want to make that list.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:40 pm

Whilst for a list of American words that are jokes all I would have to do is copy out an American Dicionary word-for-word.
And another thing, the Walk, Don't Walk sign... What the fuck is up with that? Is it too hard to remember which colours mean which? American was born, to spite the British, and to ruin and bastardise a perfectly decent language. What kind of spastic spells foetus like fetus? I mean, Dude, come on... Wake up, American English is just the name applied to the spelling and grammatical standards of dyslexics.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:33 pm

I assume you've looked at an American dictionary sometime since your last posts, since you now know that dyslexic is not spelled dislexic.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:41 pm

I'm so glad I'm not American. Anyways, British people are nice. I know this nice guy from Bristol, but he and his sister moved to Ireland. Maybe that's where the smart British people gone.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:59 pm

Greatchickenman wrote:I assume you've looked at an American dictionary sometime since your last posts, since you now know that dyslexic is not spelled dislexic.
Thanks for the typo report fuck wit. And no, I have never looked at an American Dictionary let alone read one, becuase doing so would be like reading the diary of a kid with Downsyndrome.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:01 pm

Listen Sling, before you go calling me a fuck wit, realize that the correct term is Mongolism, and from now on should be addressed accordingly.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:02 pm

A shame that i've somehow made a double post. Shame, Shame!
Last edited by Greatchickenman on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:02 pm

The correct term is Mongolian Idiocy, get it right...
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Mongolian Idiocy! Who do you think you are! How dare you poke fun at these misfortunate souls!
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:28 am

Mongolia is the ancestral homeland of 4chan, 'nuff said.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:02 am

Sarcasm wrote:Mongolia is the ancestral homeland of 4chan, 'nuff said.
Sig'd. Well and truly...
Sling
S5 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall