itt more complaints concerning the current standards of post

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

itt more complaints concerning the current standards of post

Postby aeymxq » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:50 pm

ing.

i purposly did not post in wellsy's 500th Post thread because i didn't have anything to contribute, and i knew that, even if i did, if it had been acknowledged by anyone, it would've been done so in a negative light and the topic would've deviated from wellsy reaching 500 posts to some retardation.

despite my own decision to decline posting, i notice that certain others have not.
i say 'certain others' not to keep them anonymous, but because i skimmed through it and noticed that someone was flaming someone else. i did not take stock of their user names.

now, posting is fine, but when you are not actually saying anything, and just starting hatred, well, that is not fine. you fucking morons are ruining good threads with your disgust in each other.

tl;dr version is if you have nothing to say, shut the fuck up. listen to your mom, okay.
aeymxq
Plyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:46 pm

Yeah! you go girl! world peace! save the whales!
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Re: itt more complaints concerning the current standards of

Postby Impossible » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:57 pm

aeymxq wrote:i purposly did not post in wellsy's 500th Post thread because i didn't have anything to contribute, and i knew that, even if i did, if it had been acknowledged by anyone, it would've been done so in a negative light and the topic would've deviated from wellsy reaching 500 posts to some retardation.

What the fuck? Remind me who this is coming from again, I think I must have been hit on the head very hard.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:04 pm

What the fuck? Remind me who this is coming from again, I think I must have been hit on the head very hard.

Well, its alot better than a topic promoting the destruction of the board, So I wouldn't complain.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:03 pm

The irony. My sides are splitting from laughter. Really.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:15 pm

Enough for you to bleed to death? You wouldn't have to get me a birthday present if you bleed to death
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:30 pm

MusashiEX wrote:The irony. My sides are splitting from laughter. Really.

That only means this can be double, super ironic.

EDIT-- Am I the only one here who has to put every single abbreviation aeymxq uses into urban dictionary? I've never heard of any of them before. Are they from some strange internet subculture or something?
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Re: itt more complaints concerning the current standards of

Postby Wellsy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:06 pm

aeymxq wrote:i purposly did not post in wellsy's 500th Post thread because i didn't have anything to contribute, and i knew that, even if i did, if it had been acknowledged by anyone, it would've been done so in a negative light and the topic would've deviated from wellsy reaching 500 posts to some retardation.
now, posting is fine, but when you are not actually saying anything, and just starting hatred, well, that is not fine. you fucking morons are ruining good threads with your disgust in each other.

I applaud your self-control. It almost makes me sad your thread about hating Kevin Smith got so off-topic.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:23 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:EDIT-- Am I the only one here who has to put every single abbreviation aeymxq uses into urban dictionary? I've never heard of any of them before. Are they from some strange internet subculture or something?
I put them into urbandictionary and STILL don't know what they are! I get like three or four entirely different definitions!

PS. I thought this topic needed a bit more irony.
I'm not giving you my signature!
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:01 am

It's amazing how he steps in, disrupted the little harmony and peace that did exist, then is gracious enough to tell us what we are doing wrong.

Kudos, moron.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:57 pm

those are abbreviations? I thought they were typos/ random spasms on the keyboard.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:58 pm

Sorry, aeymxq. It was too long, I didn't read it. Lolz.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:13 pm

I disaprove of this, save that post by jer-jer. It's fancy.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Shindy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:21 pm

if u said "listen to your mom" at a real life organized meeting of the forum members who are old enough... well you'd be insulting and asking the dead.

if you hate everyone so much, go to narutoland. ill do a Katon: Karyuedan no jutsu for sure.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby aeymxq » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:16 pm

hey guys:

you all suck.
:D

k for srs i have street cred because of that one time me and tele got like six threads from their first page all to page twentysomething.

and because i was here when cocoa posted his phallic interpretation of the way. and because i started the rpgm2k thread, viewable from GOOGLE.

and because i've been banned a baker's dozen times from gamingw lmao.

p.s. that is a pretty conceited post, so i should balance it out by tellin' y'all to listen up, doo doo doo.
aeymxq
Plyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall