BETA TOPIC: Quite a scavenger hunt hidden in the coding

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby JLAF » Thu May 24, 2007 5:22 pm

There were some in game riddles in the M2O room. Did anyone solve those? Or are those just hints to solve the M2O man's name. Maybe when we decode his name we'll get the key to the big code in the start map. Other than M2O there was CITADEL and they guy's name being the key, but nothing else comes to mind...

Oh, and thanks for the download Sage. I suppose I should've searched google for "PGP" instead of downloads for "PGP Decrypter"
I'm not giving you my signature!
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu May 24, 2007 8:13 pm

CITADEL and they guy's name being the key

The guys name being the key was to the bishop code, we already solved that one. It was "I dearly miss those wonderful datsx Someday I want to cime bacj again". Yes, it is misspelled like that. I've noticed that for every wrong letter the correct one is the letter to the right of it on a keyboard. Dunno if its just a bunch of typos(Fwacho does this all the time, maby it runs in the family.) or somthing intentional. Also, x most likely represents the end of a sentence.

We Still havent found any actual purpose for the word Citadel, if there is one.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby JLAF » Thu May 24, 2007 9:18 pm

Oh sorry. I should have added: "But we've already solved those two." Yeah I suppose we (mean you because I've accomplished nothing) never found a use though.
Also, you never answered my question. Did the in game riddle in the M2O room ever get solved? If you know know what I'm talking about:

Three of four and four in one
Five's too many and one is none
One, then Three, Six and Eight
Ten's the end of this cascade.

Rhue: What kind of crap is that...
Its not math as far as I can tell, and I don't see what that has to do with 3 6 4 _11 8 6 16 1 7...
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Fri May 25, 2007 4:43 am

Hvae you tried googling it? Or just searching random websites for it? I dunno, it's just that I've encountered quite a few websites that revolve entirely around riddles in my travels and may be worth your while searching around. My dad knows a crap load of riddles as does a number of other relatives and friends, I'll ask around.

And has anyone cracked that PGP code yet? I'm too lazy to go back and check...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Fri May 25, 2007 9:46 am

No the PGP code has not been solved yet. I have tried lots of different things for the M2O room. For example I thought that the "_" might be a blank and we were supposed to fill it in (although I don't know what we could do with just one number). However I have found nothing here so that is probably not what it is.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby JLAF » Sun May 27, 2007 1:25 pm

OK, we need to search every map over again while viewing the the lower layer.

EDIT: For those of you with photoshop, or a similar program, I find going into levels with the settings 0, 1.00, 100 makes these much clearer.

In the The City->Concert Hall->Lower Hall I found:
I'm using an image because I'm not sure if the first character is a "1" or an "I" and I have no idea what the last thing is other than possibly a ":("

And in the The City->Courtroom
Uhh... "HANG SH" maybe?

The City->Concert Hall->Upper Balcony Hall->Right Hall->Right Tower
"Wave!"

The City->Concert Hall->Upper Balcony Hall->Right Hall->Upper Rafters of Hall
"Easy Now" maybe?

The City->Concert Hall->Upper Balcony Hall->Right Hall->Upper Bend
"My Home"

The City->Concert Hall->Upper Balcony Hall->Right Hall->M 2 0 (What a shock...)
"Loss of time?"

The City->Concert Hall->Upper Balcony Hall->Spiral
Don't know...

The City->Concert Hall->Upper Balcony Hall->Spiral->Child's Knee
This is his name, of course.

The City->Concert Hall->Back Stage Hall
Some of these must just be doodles.

The City->Concert Hall->Back Stage Hall->Storage Room
It's the end of a power cord! ^.^

Alright, I checked from the start upto, but not including Jopagas Lair. Not I'm taking a break.
Last edited by JLAF on Sun May 27, 2007 1:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Sun May 27, 2007 1:38 pm

JLAF wrote:OK, we need to search every map over again while viewing the the lower layer.

In the The City->Concert Hall->Lower Hall I found:
I'm using an image because I'm not sure if the first character is a "1" or an "I" and I have no idea what the last thing is other than possibly a ":("

It says, "Iraq :[". Good job on finding these, but they have actually been found before. I remember making a list so let me see if I can find it.

Edit:
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=59185&highlight=#59185

The City->Concert Hall->Upper Balcony Hall->Spiral
Don't know...

Fairfield, CA.
Last edited by Non-Sequitur on Sun May 27, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby JLAF » Sun May 27, 2007 1:40 pm

Awww... I feel stupid now. I should have known I could never find anything. :lol:
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun May 27, 2007 10:33 pm

Thats the second time Fairfield, CA. has popped up...
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Angel_OA » Mon May 28, 2007 5:29 am

Is it just a personal reference to something in Lun's past?
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Wed May 30, 2007 1:36 pm

I think i found something...
I was doing that first layer thing and i was looking at episode 2 when i found this:
And
What dya make of that, eh?
Lemme guess, you all already knew about this didn't ya?

EDIT: Apparantly theres hundreds in episode 3 in the caves, but i dnt want to waste to much space posting images so ill leave all you lazy people to find them and figure out their meanings.

EDIT 2: I just found one saying Cocoa sucks... hope cocoa doesnt see it...

EDIT 3: You missed out "Prisoner" and "Polo ties (or poloties (whatever that is)) of the rich kill the poor." "Guerillas Can not be defeated" In episode 6 in the Mine Cart Puzzle Map
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed May 30, 2007 2:13 pm

I think someone should compile a list of of unsolved problems and solved problems and work about solving the unsolved problems. The solved problems may even give insight into the unsolved problems or shed some new light or something.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Wed May 30, 2007 4:45 pm

hudabigbadwolf wrote:Lemme guess, you all already knew about this didn't ya?

These have been found before, but it has been a long time since they were discussed. Here is a topic about them.
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2410&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
The encoded messages in the last image you posted are decoded in that topic.

hudabigbadwolf wrote:EDIT 3: You missed out "Prisoner" and "Polo ties (or poloties (whatever that is)) of the rich kill the poor." "Guerillas Can not be defeated" In episode 6 in the Mine Cart Puzzle Map

These were in the link in my last post. It looks like it is "tics" instead of "ties".

Edit:
It looks like I made a mistake back when I posted in that topic. For some reason I didn't write the whole code out for one of them.
9294787884 - "Way is truth."
should be
8437877673638439294787884 - "The purpose of the way is truth."
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Sling » Thu May 31, 2007 1:15 pm

hudabigbadwolf wrote:EDIT 3: You missed out "Prisoner" and "Polo ties (or poloties (whatever that is)) of the rich kill the poor." "Guerillas Can not be defeated" In episode 6 in the Mine Cart Puzzle Map
Hang on. What if it says, Politics. Lun's had some typos before...

EDIT: Hang on, we know we need a key for the PGP code right? There is a clue that say something like "The key is his name". Now I have no idea if this has been said but what if the key for the PGP code is Luke Wacholtz or something like that?
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu May 31, 2007 1:42 pm

Sling wrote:EDIT: Hang on, we know we need a key for the PGP code right? There is a clue that say something like "The key is his name". Now I have no idea if this has been said but what if the key for the PGP code is Luke Wacholtz or something like that?

Just went over this one.

Sage Of The Wise wrote:The guys name being the key was to the bishop code, we already solved that one.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion