Episode V problems?

If you found an error or bug, this is the place to report it.

Episode V problems?

Postby XaviarCraig » Sat May 26, 2007 9:47 pm

I have recently 1 week ago started playing "the way" and it has been really good and all, but once I started playing episode V I noticed a few odd problems... Whenever I fight a Palbroy or a Padaprax occasionally it will cause an error and close the game without warning. I am not sure whats causing this but its kinda preventing me from getting through the torn city that begins with an E(really big settlement where you try to rescue the blue scarf leader)
XaviarCraig
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat May 26, 2007 9:55 pm

Does the error say anything, or is it one of those weird rm2k errors that just spew out random symbols? You can try redownloading it, but if that doesnt work you could turn off the battles until you get out of Estrana.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby XaviarCraig » Sun May 27, 2007 9:20 am

it does not give any error report or anything... the game just closes with the windows alert sound. But yea, I suppose I'll try those two things
XaviarCraig
Wanderer

Postby MusashiEX » Sun May 27, 2007 10:50 am

Maybe you accidentally pressed ALT+F4. *laughs at unfunny joke*

You should try redownloading it as Sage suggested. Sometimes things go missing during downloads.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Return to Bugs