This topic is to be made in reverse.

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Wellsy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:36 pm

Speaking of utter moronity, did you hear about that asshole from NASA who let the astronauts fly drunk?
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:54 am

Yeah, apparently when they set up google earth a lot of govn. related shit was blacked out like the white house and such, but some douchebag forgot to block Area 51 until a few days later. Owned.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:54 pm

No, it's true, you can see what the Gnomes of Zurich are doing in their secret base. It's because not even the government knows they exist, so they can't censor it.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:03 pm

I heard that the US government went and censored all the "secret" bases. Apparantly they censored the entire landmass of Germany.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:03 pm

Although that does sound like good eatin', consider this: only a moron would deny the existence of a massive base in Nevada of which numerous photos have been published and think anyone believed him/her. What a joke. It's more likely they just don't give a shit what we think.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:57 am

Yeah, I know what you mean. If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college.

That's like that one newspaper photographer I met with once. He was less of a photographer and more of a tabloid photoshop MASTAH.

He revealed his secrets to me while we were doing Jello Shots off hookers in Nevada. The scary part is, while he was half-drunk, he said half of his earliest works were true! But nobody believed him, so all he could do was photograph for tabloids.

Now! I demand somebody to concur with me and make it goddamn difficult to respond to, hypothetically, if this were being done in reverse!!!
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Gil212 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:42 pm

:shock:
i..i must say...
i dont think i have ever heard horse used in that exact context before..
and i think i may need some brain soap to cleanse my mind of the images that the phrase has invoked.... :shock:
Gil212
Wanderer

Postby Wellsy » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:30 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean about rice cakes. Eating the stuff is like watching Fred Savage "horse" a 68-year-old mother of twenty. When I say "horse," think of saddles and spurs.... 'nuff said.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:31 am

My friend was eating some rice cakes. They smelt so bad I could smell them from across the street. Seriously, wtf?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby War » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:03 am

Guys yesterday I made rice cakes :D
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:22 am

God, that has inspired me to TOTALLY dedicate a shit ton of time to making food-related comments. Dunno Why though. Probably that bit
I herd u liek mudkipz?!
Seriously, Wellsy, I demand you to constantly talk about food incessantly with no acknowledgment to me whatsoever.

Have you fools tried some Saffron buns? Tele told me how to make them once. I made them and then lost the recipe notepad file. Sobbing ensued.

Swedes know how to make a damn tasty baked cake. Not like the Japanese, who probably fail at culinary arts, like rice cakes for example.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Yeah, totally messed up. But speaking of random, you'll never guess what happened to me as I was walking downtown the other day. Out of nowhere this midget dressed in battle camouflage hops out from behind a shrub and says in this meek voice, "I herd you liek mudkipz?!" It was so weird, I could actually hear the misspelling in his voice. Anyway, I was so startled I spilled my mocha frappucino all over him, and with an indignant snort, the battle midget tossed a banana cream pie he seemed to pull out of nowhere at my face. The weird thing is that the banana cream pie was absolutely delicious!!! I asked him for the recipe, and he handed me a cutout from Good Housekeeping before vanishing into the crowd. I'm pretty sure I'll never be the same from now on.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:13 pm

I met some time-travelling space exploring Ninjas the other day, wide as they were tall, with big hands, big necks and big dreams. We went into a forest and beat a tree with sticks for half an hour. Then they smoked some weed. I guess there is more to being stocky short people with wide backs than lying down and dying to sad music like the Elephant man. Some of us have to do real jobs.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall