Fuck you microsoft.

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Fuck you microsoft.

Postby CJ » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:31 am

So yeah. My xbox 360 died... permanently. And microsoft said they wouldn't replace/fix it under warranty because it was an E74 error and i bought my xbox in 2007. I bought a new xbox with a jasper mainboard now.

So have any of you guys had any trouble with the jasper mainboards? i'd be rather pissed if the new xbox i bought was just as unreliable as my last.
Last edited by CJ on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Re: Fuck you microsoft.

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Did you mean to say Microsoft wouldn't replace your xbox or are you just really ungrateful that first one broke?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby War » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:15 pm

I don't need an Xbox, I have a PC.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:29 am

sorry. I meant that they wouldn't fix my xbox.

War wrote:I don't need an Xbox, I have a PC.

let's see you try to boot up SO:TLH, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Farcry Instincts Predator (which, in my opinion, is the best single player Farcry game), and many other great xbox exclusives there are.

Remember that pc fanboys are just as bad as console fanboys.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:58 am

Yeah, but PC fanboys actually have something other than "Our exclusives are better than your exclusives" to argue with.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 am

And yet are no less annoying.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:26 am

MusashiEX wrote:Yeah, but PC fanboys actually have something other than "Our exclusives are better than your exclusives" to argue with.

really? like what? A fanboy is a fanboy.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby War » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Is this a joke? There are no video games that can not be played on the PC. ;)
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 am

That's a good point. But the question is whether they can play the games YET. It's been a while since the last generation of consoles and ps2 and gamecube emulators are only just getting good enough to use.

I can almost run FFX on fullspeed now. Emulation on pc has it's advantages too. For example, I don't have to put up with a crappy 480i/576i Picture on a full hd tv anymore. It looks like absolute shit unless you use an old tv and since they're starting to phase out the old crts, PC emulation is gonna be a great way to preserve these games.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:46 pm

I have the cable that allows me to connect my 360 to my PC monitor. Now I just need to fork out £60 for the wireless internet adaptor and I will be able to play it in my room and still have access to Xbox Live.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:32 pm

CJ wrote:
MusashiEX wrote:Yeah, but PC fanboys actually have something other than "Our exclusives are better than your exclusives" to argue with.

really? like what? A fanboy is a fanboy.

Like having more than half a gig of total RAM. When will consoles get resolutions higher than 2000?
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby CJ » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:06 am

when will the monitors that support these high resolutions have a decent contrast ratio?

why does it matter how much ram it has. if it works it works. Arguing over specs is stupid. it's just as bad as saying that the megadrive is a better gaming platform than a SNES because it's more powerful.
look. PCs are great for gaming but no matter what you say, there is never gonna be a time when any PC can play ALL of the great games available at the time and the same goes for all of the consoles.

EDIT: Great. My PS3 just shit itself. Not a great month for me at all.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Return to Gaming