Is it necessary for Jeruh and Lyrra's story to be true?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Is it necessary for Jeruh and Lyrra's story to be true?

Postby Kcrazy » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 pm

It's likely that the Shadow Swords became the Illuminati after the attack on Lord Bellow. They were said to have been changed from the swords of justice they used to be, however there is one Illuminati that was not found, so likely was unaffected by Bellow. Most believe this is Gaius' sword.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby theone » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 am

A question, Cetsa pushed Kloe in the river, right?
theone
Wanderer

Postby theone » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Sorry, apparently I skipped over one of the points I was trying to make. In this theory after killing everyone and Lyrra run off Jeruh tosses the bodies off the cliff. Also Jeruh almost certainly had a shadow sword, why would you say he doesn't?

Because Rhue was Midian and had the sword so how'd Jeruh get it?
And is it just me or does Rhue actually manage to enter the sword with no physical body left on The Way in Episode 5?
theone
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:48 am

Because Rhue was Midian and had the sword so how'd Jeruh get it?

Rhue certainly wasn't Midian during this time, because Midian was still alive. As for how Jeruh got the sword, their are multiple shadow swords, no where does it say it has to be Rhue's sword. But regardless, whether the shadow sword Jeruh has during the massacre is or isn't Rhue's shadow sword, we see exactly how Jeruh gets it, so that's not really a good question. In the woods Jeruh runs into a dead man, a catatonic man, and the sword. Whether the catatonic man was Rhue and whether it makes any more sense that Jeruh and Rhue had the same sword or not, I have no idea, but doesn't really matter for what we're talking about.

And is it just me or does Rhue actually manage to enter the sword with no physical body left on The Way in Episode 5?

You're going to need to be more specific, not sure what you mean.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby theone » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:56 am

Rhue disappears while the Blood Lyn capture Cetsa and the others.
theone
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:10 am

Oh, you mean between the explosion at the end of the fight between Rhue and Slade in Laodicea and when Rhue appears near the Blana Sera Temple? If so, I don't really have any idea what happened to his body during that, but we see him unconscious by the Temple, the PS come up and place the sword back in Rhue's sheath, then Rhue wakes up. The implication being that his consciousness was in the sword at the time, but it wouldn't seem that his body disappeared too since its seen here separate from the sword. Unfortunately I really can't think of any good explanations of what happened to his body and how it got there. We don't even know how close it is to the area where Rhue and Slade fought. Obviously not too far, but still.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby theone » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Oh, you mean between the explosion at the end of the fight between Rhue and Slade in Laodicea and when Rhue appears near the Blana Sera Temple? If so, I don't really have any idea what happened to his body during that, but we see him unconscious by the Temple, the PS come up and place the sword back in Rhue's sheath, then Rhue wakes up. The implication being that his consciousness was in the sword at the time, but it wouldn't seem that his body disappeared too since its seen here separate from the sword. Unfortunately I really can't think of any good explanations of what happened to his body and how it got there. We don't even know how close it is to the area where Rhue and Slade fought. Obviously not too far, but still.

Yes, I mean that. I think his body disappeared because the Blood Lyn found Cetsa and Dirk (Dirk was at the tent). Considering where Dirk was, they should have found Rhue too!
theone
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 pm

My problem is there's no real precedent for it, and it isn't something that comes up later. I doubt Dirk and Cetsa were taken by the Blood Lyn in Laodicea, they'd have no reason to. Some further thoughts I've had on the matter; Rhue and Slade's fight ends in an explosion in a cliffy area around a body of water. Next time Slade is seen he's on a ship headed toward the Blana Sera Temple. Next time we see Rhue, he's right next to a body of water bordering the Blana Sera Temple. Maybe they just fell off into the water? Otherwise, you have Rhue disappearing, and then Cetsa and Dirk just leave Slade lying there on the stretch, then Strata and Lyrra finding him later.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby theone » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:31 am

Ah but Strata had to use as ship to get across. Sure, we weren't shown how long the voyage was but from the effects it seemed long-ish.
Even if it wasn't the longest, did Rhue just fly across the water?
theone
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:10 am

Well, I'd say more likely floated across the water than flew, as far as that theory goes.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Exiled » Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 am

If Rhue was in PS mode, then its safe to say he could pass almost any terrain. Especially since his sword was stuck inside Slade's chest on a boat in the middle of a river/ocean. I'd say it was more likely Rhue was on the boat in his sneaky silhouette sprite.

That, or running along the banks chasing the boat like a crazed crack-head.
Exiled
S4 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion