Let's Play The Way

A moderated forum to discuss topics surrounding the Way series

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Let's Play The Way

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 am

Lun should release a version of The Way with creator commentary. Random thought.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby PsychicK » Wed May 09, 2012 7:53 am

I doubt he remembers enough to give more comment than: "Hey, I remember I did that! I'm such a cool storyteller!"
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:38 pm

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:56 am

Indeed. This is very good news.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby War » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 pm

I didn't realize he did Episode 5.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:19 am

Thus, the cycle of learning is complete.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:01 am

I'm commuting from home for my final year at uni, but the downside is that I have no room for either of my PCs, meaning I cannot continue with my LP of The Way. The good news is, of course, Malefact has returned. Secondly, after completing my BA at Chichester, I am getting married and will be looking into moving to Southampton, where I plan to do an MA, and maybe even a PhD too. Either way, unless I get enough room to do any recording before then, I probably will not continue with any LPs until then. Although, once I have enough room to start recording again, I was thinking of starting a new YouTube channel devoted entirely to gaming content, and re-upload my existing Let's Play The Way videos there, as well as continuing said project as well as other LPs. I will probably use my original channel for commentary on religion, philosophy, history, science, and maybe politics, albeit in a far more structured manner.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Estrana